- Ideal for use with diesel exhaust fluid (DEF/AdBlue®) as part of a recirculation system to prevent the freezing of liquid in colder climate applications.
- Compatible with standard 2-wire 4-20 mA current loops and analog inputs.
- ½" NPT compression fitting included with sensor for installation purposes.
Model Description FMP-TEM 6" temperature sensor with ½" NPT compression fitting installation hardware SSRB-150-050 Stainless steel reducing bell, 1½" NPT × ½" NPT (for use with 1½" UPP™ pipework installation) SSHB-150-050 Stainless steel hex bushing, 1½" NPT × ½" NPT (for use with 1½" APT™ pipework installation)
- UL and cUL Listed, intrinsically safe.
- Class I, Div 1 (C,D).
- 1. Temperature sensor
- 2. ½" NPT compression fitting (included with sensor)
- 3. 1½" to ½" reducing bell (sold separately for UPP™ system)
- 4. 1½" to ½" hex bushing (sold separately for APT™ system)
DEF/AdBlue® Recirculation Tees
The temperature sensor is installed with a reducing bell (UPP™ pipework system) or reducing bushing (APT™ pipework system) and threaded into the appropriate termination fitting as shown below. This allows the sensor to come into contact with liquid in the pipework system.
Temperature Sensor Downloads
- No documents.