TS-550 and TS-5000
Fuel Management Systems
- Monitors up to 72 tanks.
- Continuous inventory monitoring and tank testing through proven magnetostrictive probe technology.
- Highest rated continuous 24 hour leak detection (SCALD) in the industry.
- Density measurement and alarm capabilities.
- Patented AutoLearn™ electronic line leak detection capability, including Statistical Line Leak Detection for high throughput lines.
- Standard communication ports including one Ethernet and USB, two RS-232.
- Internal fax and data modem options.
- Interstitial and piping sump leak sensing for up to 72 sensors.
- Can handle 72 dispenser hook inputs, eliminating need for an external box.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board EO VR-202 & VR-208.
T5 Series consoles come standard with a power supply module and a controller module. Additional interface modules can be installed. Interface modules ordered with a console will be installed at the factory. The following guidelines must be followed:
- TS-550 /TS-550E: Six total modules can be installed with a maximum of five intrinsically safe modules and a maximum of three of any one kind of module.
- TS-5000 /TS-5000E: Eleven total modules can be installed with a maximum of ten intrinsically safe modules and a maximum of three of any one kind of module.
- Number of tanks monitored: 72 (with expansion module)
- Input channels: 2.
- Output only channels: 2.
- Display type: touch screen LCD.
- Printer type: thermal.
- Applicable liquids: petroleum, chemicals and hazardous waste.
- Level units: inches, centimeters and millimeters.
- Volume units: gallons or liters.
- Display size: 320 × 240 pixels.
- Power requirements: 110 to 220 VAC, +15%, -10%, 150 Watt maximum, 1.5 Amps.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104 °F (0° to 40 °C).
- Storage temperature: -4° to 140 °F (-20° to 60 °C).
- LCD backlight contains mercury, dispose of properly.
The flexible architecture of the TS-550 and TS-5000 allows multiple applications to run concurrently, satisfying current business and regulatory requirements.
- Fuel management system applications provide accurate inventory information, third party-approved tank and line leak detection, automated inventory reconciliation and submersible pump monitoring.
- The vapor recovery monitoring application gauges the effectiveness of a station’s vapor recovery equipment through continuous monitoring of gasoline vapors during fueling operations.
- Secondary containment monitoring application continuously monitors the interstitial spaces of double wall tanks, lines and sumps, and notifies station owners when a release of product into the environment has occurred.
The TS-550 and TS-5000 are built on an established open-system software platform.
- Standard Ethernet connection allows easy integration to existing wide area networks.
- XML-based software allows remote access to data without software.
- Graphical touch screen LCD allows text to be displayed in native language.
- Generic interface modules give flexibility in configuring station monitoring requirements.
- E-mail notification gives station owners real-time status information.
- Multiple printing options give flexibility in style and format of reports.
- Monitor back-up generators for fuel inventory control, run status reports, and continuous leak detection.
- UL, cUL, ATEX, IECEx
- Third party certification of leak detection capabilities
Model Description T550 TS-550 base console without display and printer T550D TS-550 base console with display and without printer T550DP TS-550 base console with display and printer
Model Description T5000 TS-5000 base console without display and printer T5000D TS-5000 base console with display and without printer T5000DP TS-5000 base console with display and printer
Model Description TS-EXPC Secondary console to add eleven additional plug-in modules to the primary TS-550/5000 console, comes without a display or printer TS-EXPC2 Secondary console to add six additional plug-in modules to the primary TS-550/5000 console, comes without a display or printer
TS-550 and TS-5000 Console Hardware and Software Options
TS-550 and TS-5000 consoles come standard with the ability to perform in-tank static leak detection. The following software and hardware options can be added to customize your console. The internal hardware options will be factory installed when ordered with the console.
Internal Hardware Options
Part Number Description TS-DIMIB (I) Internal dispenser interface module, dispenser interface cable must be ordered separately TS-LON (E) Lon™ communication module, IFSF protocol capability TS-MDMIB (M) Internal modem, includes fax and data software capability
- Note: Only one TS-DIM or TS-LON module can be installed per console.
Internal Software Options
Part Number Description TS-TT (T) Statistical Continuous Automatic Leak Detection, 24 hour continuous tank testing software TS-TRAC (R) Tank inventory reconciliation and autocalibration TS-ELLD (L) Electronic line leak detection TS-VRM (V) Vapor recovery monitoring, ISD TS-VRMB (B) Vapor recovery monitoring for balance sites (VRM 1.1) TS-SCM (S) Secondary containment monitoring
TS-550 and TS-5000 Fuel Management System Console Ordering Guide
Console model, software and hardware options can be listed separately or combined when ordering. Systems shipped from the factory will list the combined part number. Complete console part numbers have a specific order and are created using the following guidelines:
TX DPM Y / TRL V S
- TX = Model
- T550 = TS-550
- T5000 = TS-5000
- DPM Y = Hardware Options
- D = Display.
- P = Printer.
- M = Internal modem.
- Y = I for dispenser interface module or E for a LON module.
- TRL V S = Software Options
- T = SCALD 24-hour tank testing.
- R = Reconciliation.
- L = Line leak detection.
- V = Vapor recovery monitoring , V for assist or B for balance.
- S = Secondary containment monitoring.
TS-550 and TS-5000 Downloads
- Installation: TSA Upgrade Instructions
- Installation: TS-550 / 5000 Retrofit Printer
- Fuse Replacement Instructions
- T5 Series Fuel Management System Programming Guide
- T5 Series Fuel Management System Installation Guide
- T5 Series Fuel Management System Operator’s Guide
- T5 Series Fuel Management System Quick Reference Guide
- TB: Downloading F2F Certification
- TB: Customer Instructions for Return of Product
- TB: Connect T5 To Verifone Ruby Or Saphire
- TB: Connect T5 To Gasboy CFN
- TB: T5 Connect To Generic POS
- TB: T5 To Allied SSC Nexgen
- TB: T5 Connect To Allied SSC ANDI
- TB: T5 To Fuelmaster Connect
- Application Guide: T5 To Radiant Bulletin
- TB: T5 To Gilbarco CEM44
- TB: Connect T5 To Tokheim
- TB: Connect T5 To Bennett
- TB: Connect T5 To Wayne Fusion
- TB: Connect T5 To Wayne EC D Box
- TB: Connect T5 To Verifone SFC
- TB: Connect T5 To Gilbarco D Box
- TB: Connect T5 To Gilbarco Passport
- TB: Connect T5 To Gilbarco G Site