The Colibri tank monitoring system offers the performance you need in one compact enclosure. One-third the size of an average tank gauge, Colibri is easy-to-use and mounts anywhere providing easy-to-read, accurate information.The user-friendly Colibri monitoring system features a full color LCD display and touch screen, making interactions easy-to-read, responsive and hassle-free. Communication with Colibri is clear and uncomplicated with a globally accepted icon interface and multiple language settings. Other performance features Colibri provides include multiple alarm supports, Ethernet access and remote access capabilities.
The Colibri tank monitoring system gives you the power of accurate reliable information concerning your underground or aboveground tanks. From the comfort of your office, laptop or mobile device you can be sure that the Colibri monitoring system is protecting your business.The Colibri system provides real-time fuel inventory, density measurements and delivery reports to give you timely and accurate information. The power of Colibri extends even further by constantly tracking your fuel stock, comparing data and checking for discrepancies in your system through autocalibration and reconciliation.
The Colibri tank monitoring system helps you protect the environment, your profits and peace of mind. This highly accurate system protects from ground leaks and lets you know exactly how much fuel is delivered, saving you from lost fuel, soil contamination and clean-up expenses.Two forms of leak detection help protect your fuel inventory: Static Leak Detection performs tank tests while a station is closed, and Statistical Continuous Automatic Leak Detection (SCALD) constantly monitors your tanks for leaks, even at sites operating 24 hours a day. Water intrusion alarms provide immediate notification of the presence of water in your tanks. Colibri's protection and alert system make sure you always know the status of your fuel inventory.
The Colibri tank monitoring system combines the power of information, reliable performance, and environmental protection to maximize the value of your facility. With the Colibri system you can:
- Know the exact amount and quality of your fuel inventory.
- Access inventory remotely.
- Prevent fuel loss with Static and SCALD leak detection.
- Receive accurate delivery reports and density measurements.
- View information you need on a full-color LCD touch screen.
- Save space with the compact yet performance driven Colibri
- Relax with automatic fuel level alarms.
- Eliminate potential human error.
- Number of tanks monitored: 6
- Output channels: 2
- Display type: color LCD touch screen
- Internal audible alarm
- Alarm, warning and power LEDs
- Applicable liquids: petroleum, chemicals and hazardous waste
- Level units: centimeters, millimeters and inches
- Volume units: liters or gallons (mass with density option)
- Display size: 142 mm (5.6 in)
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 303 mm x 57 mm (7.27 in x 11.92 in x 2.24 in)
- Power requirements: 94 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz 1.0 Amps
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Compatible with FFS inventory and leak detection LL2 probes
- Inventory and delivery management
- Static tank leak detection
- High, low and water alarm set points
- Available with or without display
- Web interface and email notifications
- SCALD 24 hour tank leak detection
- Inventory reconciliation/ Tank autocalibration
- Density and mass measurement
- UL, cUL, ATEX, IECEx
- Third party certification of leak detection capabilities
Model Description CL6 Six channel Colibri console without display CL6D Six channel Colibri console with display
Internal Software Options
Part Number Description CL-TT (T) Statistical Continuous Automatic Leak Detection (SCALD), 24 hour continuous tank testing software CL-TRAC (R) Tank inventory reconciliation and autocalibration software
Upgrading Installed Colibri Systems
Part Number Description CL-UPGMS Colibri Software Version Upgrade on a USB memory stick
- Note: The latest version of the Colibri software is also available for download from the FFS website.
The Colibri console can be upgraded after installation to add any of the available Internal Software Options. The serial number of the console as well as the part number of the option being ordered must be supplied.
The latest version of the Colibri software can be shipped on a memory stick.
Console model and software can be listed separately or combined when ordering. Systems shipped from the factory will list the combined part number. Complete console part numbers have a specific order and are created using the following guidelines:
- CL6 = Colibri Model
- D = Display Option
- TR = Software Options
- T = SCALD 24 hour tank testing
- R = Reconciliation/autocalibration
- Colibri Setup and Operator's Guide
- Colibri Quick Reference
- Colibri Installation Guide
- Colibri Setup and Operator's Guide - Spanish
- Colibri Quick Reference - Spanish
- Colibri Installation Guide - Spanish
- Colibri Setup and Operator's Guide - Russian
- Colibri Quick Reference - Russian
- Colibri Installation Guide - Russian
- Colibri Setup and Operators Guide - French
- Colibri Quick Reference - French
- Colibri Console Installation Guide - French
- 科锐 （Colibri）液位仪简介
- 科锐 （Colibri）液位仪程序设置和操作指南
- 科锐 （Colibri）液位仪安装指南
- Colibri Installation Guide - Hindi
- Colibri Quick Reference - Hindi
- Colibri One Pulse Relay Rule Setup
- Colibri System Board Replacement
- TB: Customer Instructions for Return of Product
- Tank Pump Interface (TPI) Application Guide
- TB: Upgrading the registration on a Franklin Fueling System’s tank monitor
- TB: Cable Specifications for Installing ATGs
- TB: Connect T5 To Verifone Ruby Or Saphire
- TB: Connect T5 To Gasboy CFN
- TB: T5 Connect To Generic POS
- TB: T5 To Allied SSC Nexgen
- TB: T5 Connect To Allied SSC ANDI
- TB: T5 To Fuelmaster Connect
- Application Guide: T5 To Radiant Bulletin
- TB: Connecting a T5 Series or Colibri Console to an ALVIC SCS3 Point of Sale System