AutoLearn™ Electronic Line Leak Detection
- Automatically learns exact pipeline characteristics.
- No pipe type and length programming required.
- Monitors flexible, steel and/or fiberglass pipelines in any combination up to certified maximum values.
- Works with submersible pumps generating 25 psi or more.
- Automatically performs 3.0 gph, 0.2 gph and 0.1 gph line tests, as well as other line pressure checks.
- Includes the industry’s only statistical line leak detection (SLLD).
- Positive submersible pump shutdown in the event of a leak.
- Optional feature of T5 Series fuel management systems.
- For use in rigid, flex and rigid/flex piping configuration.
- Intrinsically safe and explosion proof options.
- Dispenser hook isolation and turbine pump interface (TPI) pump control options.
- Remote access to line pressure, test, and alarm information.
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" × 2" NPT.
- Operating temperature: -40° to 149 °F (-40° to 66 °C).
- Operating pressure: 0 to 100 psi (0 to 689 kPa).
- Belden™ (*) cable: #9363-22 AWG, #9364-20 AWG or #9365-18 AWG.
- Max. sensor to console cable distance: 500' (152.4 M).
- Sensor port fitting: 2" female NPT.
- Sensor material: anodized aluminum body and stainless steel sensor.
- Performs a 3.0 gph leak and pressure test after every dispense cycle or 45 min. Positive shutdown of the affected turbine(s) on test failure.
- Performs a 0.2 gph monthly and 0.1 gph annual precision leak test during the thermally stable periods of ne dispensing. Optional positive shutdown of the affected turbine(s) on test failure.
- Performs Pressure up, Catch pressure and other additional checks. Alarm only on test failure.
- TS-LSU500 UL, cUL, ATEX, IECEx
- TS-LSU500E UL, cUL
- Third party certification of leak detection capabilities
T5 Series Specifications
- Number of lines monitored: 8 (48*)
- Dispenser hook input channels: 12 (72*)
- STP control Relay output channels: 8 (50*)
- Turbine Pump Interface STP control with FE Petro intelligent controllers
- Applicable liquids: Gasoline, diesel, aviation fuels
- * Maximum number when including additional options
Minimum Console Requirements
- TS-550/5000, EVO™ 550/5000 Fuel Management System
- TS-ELLD software options (TS-ELLD-G software option for generator-specific applications)
- TS-ACI, TS-420IB or TS-420EXP, TS-RLY Modules
- * TS-RLY module is not required when utilizing turbine pump interface (TPI) communications
For new installations where separate low voltage conduits can be used. Use TS-420IB module.
Model Description TS-LS500/2 2-line transducer kit TS-LS500/3 3-line transducer kit TS-LS500/4 4-line transducer kit
For retrofit installations where only a high voltage conduit can be used. Use TS-420EXP module.
Model Description TS-LS500E/2 2-line transducer kit, explosion proof TS-LS500E/3 3-line transducer kit, explosion proof TS-LS500E/4 4-line transducer kit, explosion proof
- Note: Using turbine pump interface (TPI) communications eliminates the need for a TS-RLY module; FFS intelligent controllers required.
Alternative Fuels Accessories
Model Description TS-AFALNIP Leak generator needle valve kit required for E85 installations