Probe Install Kit
Probe Installation Kits
- The TSP-K4AS/ASL install kits are for use with chemical or other installations where it is desireable for the probe head to be outside of the riser. It consists of a #316 SS 4" cap and compression fitting that is installed on the probe shaft so that only the floats and shaft are exposed to the tank contents. Includes TSP-UVPK probe head protection kit.
- The TSP-LPGK install kit is for use with pressurized LPG tanks where the probe head will reside outside of the tank opening. It consists of a special compression fitting, designed to retain the contents of the pressurized tank, that is installed on the probe shaft and then inserted into a user supplied cap with a 3/4" NPT hole. Includes TSP-UVPK probe head protection kit.
Part Number Description TSP-K2A Leak detection probe install kit for 2" riser pipes TSP-K2B Leak detection probe install kit for 2" riser pipes with BSP threads TSP-K4A Leak detection probe install kit for 4" riser pipes TSP-K4B Leak detection probe install kit for 4" riser pipes with BSP threads
Bottom Mount Kits
Part Number Description TSP-C2A Inventory probe Install kit for 2” risers TSP-C2B Inventory probe Install kit for 2” risers with BSP threads TSP-C4A Inventory probe install kit for 4” risers TSP-C4B Inventory probe install kit for 4” risers with BSP thread
Part Number Description TSP-K4AS #316 stainless steel mag probe install kit for 4" riser pipes TSP-K4ASL #316 stainless steel install kit for probes larger than 149" TSP-LPGK LPG probe install kit, 149" maximum LL2 probe length
- Note: TSP-LPGK install kit is not needed when locally supplied tank isolation sleeve is utilized.
Part Number Description 600-0042 Belden™ #87761, runs up to 500' 600-0055 Belden™ #89182, runs 500' to 1,500' 600-0180 Quick disconnect probe cable
- 1. Cable is sold in 500' increments.
- 2. Orders greater than 500' will ship in 1000' and 500' rolls.
- 3. Contact tech support for more information on cable requirements.
Part Number Description TSP-DB1 One direct burial splice connector kit TSP-DB10 Pack of 10 direct burial splice connector kits TSP-DBTOOL Epoxy dispensing tool TSP-KW30 Pack of 30 3M™ splice connectors TSP-UVPK Ultraviolet protection kit - protects probe electronics when installed in AST applications
- 1. Use the TSP-DB1 or TSP-DB10 for direct burial cable applications or when weatherproof junction boxes are not used.
- 2. The DBTOOL is required to dispense the epoxy.
- 3. Each direct burial splice connector kit includes a receptacle, three splice connectors and epoxy for the dispensing tool.
Probe Install Kit Downloads