Discriminating Interstitial Brite™ Sensor (DIS)
- Installs in the interstitial space of steel and fiberglass double wall tanks and sumps.
- Uses light beam traveling through probe to determine if sensor is wet.
- Microprocessor inside sensor interprets readings and communicates data to the EVO™ Series fuel management system.
- Fail-safe digital communications with built-in alarm if sensor malfunctions.
- Sensor can distinguish between petroleum and water.
- Alarms indicate petroleum present, water present and sensor malfunction.
- UL listed.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx approved.
For dry tank interstitial monitoring.
Each FMP-DIS comes with 25’ (7.6m) of oil-resistant cable. For fiberglass tanks, FMP-DIS is pulled into the interstitial space using a “fish” string or wire. For steel interstitial tanks, FMP-DIS is lowered directly to the bottom of the interstitial space through a 2” (51mm) NPT fitting provided for that purpose on the tank. Optional installation kits are available which include a riser cap and other parts required to complete installation.
Model Description FMP-DIS Discriminating interstitial Brite™ sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) FMP-DIS-U Discriminating interstitial Brite™ sensor (EVO™ 200 and EVO™ 400) TSP-KI2 Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 2" riser pipes
- Note: The DIS and the DIS-U communicates with the ATG using 3 wires and 2 wires, respectively.