Electro-Optic Interstitial Sensor (EIS)
- Highly accurate electro-optic technology and closed output circuit ensures that leaks are detected.
- Chemical-resistant materials.
- Can be installed in fiberglass or steel double wall tanks.
- Utilizes light emitting diodes and prisms to indicate if a leak has occurred.
- UL listed.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx approved.
For dry tank interstitial monitoring.
Each FMP-EIS comes with 25’ (7.6m) of oil-resistant cable. For fiberglass tanks, FMP-EIS is pulled into the interstitial space using a “fish” string or wire. For steel interstitial tanks, FMP-EIS is lowered directly to the bottom of the interstitial space through a 2” (51mm) NPT fitting provided for that purpose on the tank. Optional installation kits are available which include a riser cap and other parts required to complete installation.
Model Description FMP-EIS Electro-optic interstitial sensor(EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) FMP-EIS-U Electro-optic interstitial sensor (EVO™ 200 & EVO™ 400) TSP-K12 Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 2" riser pipes
- Note: Thie EIS and the EIS-U communicates with the ATG using 3 wires and 2 wires, respectively.