Discriminating Turbine Sump Brite™ Sensor (DTS)
- Uses magnetic float switches to detect liquid at two levels.
- Innovative polymer strip detects hydrocarbons along sensor and floating on water.
- Compatible with common fuels and chemicals.
- Detects liquid at 1-1/2" (38mm) from base.
- Detects hydrocarbons on sensor and floating on water.
- Digitally encoded status information sent from microcomputer to ATG from 775+ feet.
- Alarms to indicate liquid in sump, hydrocarbon detected, full sump and sensor malfunction.
- UL listed.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx approved.
For containment sump monitoring.
Variety of mounting methods possible depending on location. Bracket provided for quick installation.
Model Description FMP-DTS Discriminating turbine sump Brite™ sensor (EVO™ 500 and EVO™ 5000) FMP-DTS-U Discriminating turbine sump Brite™ sensor (EVO™ 200 and EVO™ 400) TSP-KS Unistrut™ mounting kit
- Note: The DTS and the DTS-U sensor communicates with the ATG using 3 wires and 2 wires, respectively.