Fusion Ducted Entry Boot
For XP Pipe Ducting
- The two-piece design includes the entry boot itself and a reducer fitting which seals off the secondary XP Pipe layer inside of the sump.
- Creates watertight entries into containment sumps.
- Features integrated test ports on both the entry boot and reducer fitting.
- The electrofusion welding process is safe and simple to complete in any climate and virtually any weather condition.
- The welding process uses the lightweight, portable electrofusion welder unit to form watertight connections.
- Ducting is recommended for future-proofing sites to accommodate pipe changes or as a pull chase for future station expansion.
- Available for use with 1½”, 1¾”, and 2” XP Pipe diameters.
- 1. XP Ducting
- 2. XP Pipe (secondary layer outside of sump)
- 3. XP Pipe (primary layer exposed inside sump)
- 4. Fusion ducted entry boot
- 5. Reducing boot (included with fusion ducted entry boot)
- 6. Rigid split test boot
- 7. Polyethylene sump wall
Model Description FWEB-150-SC Fusion ducted entry boot for 1½” XP Pipe FWEB-175-SC Fusion ducted entry boot for 1¾” XP Pipe FWEB-200-SC Fusion ducted entry boot for 2” XP Pipe EF1-230V 230 Volt handheld electrofusion welder 408032001 Step up transformer for handheld welder unit 304-CLAMP Entry boot installation clamp tool SCR.HAR Hand scraper installation tool
- Note: Installation involves the use of an electrofusion welder unit which requires the use of a step up transformer.
Fusion Ducted Entry Boot Downloads