Split Test Boot
- The integrated Schrader valve allows you to apply air pressure (5-8 psi ) while the Nitrile rubber seals create an airtight chamber for testing purposes.
- Once testing is complete the boot can be left in place for future testing or easily removed and used for testing on other sites.
- Boots can be installed during or after pipe installation.
- Boots are manufactured using fuel-resistant Nitrile rubber seals and a robust glass-filled nylon body with stainless steel valve and fittings.
- The O-ring hinge boot design provides easy, one-handed installation.
- The clamp is tightened using a ½" nut to form an airtight chamber between the primary and secondary pipe layer.
- No pipe disconnected necessary on existing lines.
- Body material: Glass-filled nylon with Nitrile O-rings
- Clamp and valve material: Stainless steel
- Pressure rating: 5-8 psi
- Temperature rating: -4 °F to 100 °F
Model Description SPTB-150 Split test boot for XP-150-SC piping SPTB-175 Split test boot for XP-175-SC piping SPTB-200 Split test boot for XP-200-SC piping
Split Test Boot Downloads