Electrical Conduit Rigid
A clamping nut and two clamping seals are used to compress the fitting into place against the sump wall simply by tightening it into place, providing a watertight connection between the boot and the sump surface. The same method is used to seal the pipe into place simply by tightening the integrated conduit seal nut. The interior pipe seal then compresses on to the pipe, providing another watertight connection between the boot and pipe.
- Design requires only a single 2.75” entry hole offering a significant reduction in installation time.
- Features a dual-seal design that will work with either galvanized or coated conduit.
- Suitable for use with flat and round sump surfaces and polyethylene or fiberglass sumps.
- A clamp plate and two gasketed seals ensure a watertight connection.
- Body material: Glass-filled nylon
- Interior length once installed: 3¼”
- Clamp nut and nut material: Glass-filled nylon
- Face seal and pipe seal material: Nitrile
- ULc listed when installed with APT™ brand ULc listed sumps.
Model Description REB-C-0075 Rigid entry boot ¾" conduit/ flat surface REB-C-0100 Rigid entry boot 1" conduit/ flat surface REB-C-R-0075 Rigid entry boot ¾" conduit/ round surface REB-C-R-0100 Rigid entry boot 1" conduit/ round surface 408066001 Conduit seal ¾" (replacement) 408066002 Conduit seal 1" (replacement) 408070001 Clamping seal (flat) (replacement) 408072001 Clamping seal (round) (replacement)
- Note: Each size of rigid entry boot utilizes the same body allowing you to switch out the conduit seal to fit different pipe sizes in the field if necessary.
Electrical Conduit Rigid Downloads