Expanded Pump Motor Shell
Faster by Design
Available on FE Petro™ brand 2 Hp and 4 Hp models, a MagShell™ expands the pump motor shell to increase the flow area around the motor by 45%.
- The expanded flow area creates significantly higher flow rates compared to a traditional pump motor shell.
- This additional flow capability is equivalent to having one more nozzle open during peak operating times.
High Flow Rates - Fast Fill Times
A 4 Hp variable speed STP with MagShell™ provides the highest flow rates of any single 4” submersible turbine pump available on the market today.
- Faster throughput during peak operating times equates to greater fuels sales potential.
- In our fast-paced world, customers know which stations provide faster refueling during peak hours.
With an all stainless steel shell construction powered by the legendary Franklin Electric motor, MagShell™ equipped STPs are built for long term performance.
- Franklin Electric-powered submersible pumps provide maximum uptime and a proven track record in the fueling industry that spans more than four decades.
- Best-in-class flow rates and a long history of dependability.
Time To Make The Upgrade
Both FE Petro™ and competitive models of submersible pumps can easily be upgraded with a MagShell™ to achieve higher flow rates and faster fill times at existing sites.
- Upgrade from fixed speed to variable speed with complete and cost-effective Magshell™ equipped variable speed conversion kits.
- 2 Hp fixed speed pump motor assemblies available with MagShell™ in both standard and high pressure models to easily upgrade your existing STP.
MagShell is available in the following Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) and Pump Motor Assembly (PMA) models:
- STPM200 (2 Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPHM200 (Hi PSI 2 Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPMVS2 (2 Hp Variable Speed)
- STPMVS4 (4 Hp Variable Speed)
- STPAGM200 (2 Hp Fixed Speed with AG option for biofuels)
- STPAGHM200 (Hi PSI 2 Hp Fixed Speed with AG option for biofuels)
- ISTM (2 Hp Variable Speed with AG option for biofuels)
- ISTMVS4 (4 Hp Variable Speed with AG option for biofuels)
- Pump Selection Guide (60Hz)
- Pump Motor Assembly - Replacement Instructions
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual – Turkish
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual - Spanish
- STP / IST Fixed and Variable Length Installation and Owner's Manual - Italian
- No documents.
- TB: Customer Instructions for Return of Product
- Typical Manifold System - Single Product Line Delivery
- Typical Manifold System - for Syphon System Testing
- TB: Understanding STP Serial Numbers
- TB: Check Valve Replacement Summary and Checklist
- TB: Electrical and Mechanical Motor Data
- Shared Learning: Wiring STP Capacitor