- Upgrading to variable speed can increase flow rates, in turn increasing profits as more customers are able to fill faster.
- Affordable upgrade, the conversion requires a minimal investment compared to purchasing complete variable speed submersible turbine pumps as you are reusing the majority of existing system components.
- Easy installation, consisting of swapping out the pump motor and controller, as well as modifying the submersible length and wiring if applicable.
- Increased flow is automatically delivered as more nozzles go live which keeps the product flowing, the forecourt moving and business coming in.
Model Description 400693906* MagVFC & variable speed conversion kit with AG compatible 2 hp variable speed with MagShell™ 400693905 MagVFC & variable speed conversion kit with AG compatible 2 hp variable speed non-MagShell™ 402671906* MagVFC & variable speed conversion kit with AG compatible 4 hp variable speed with MagShell™ 402671905 MagVFC & variable speed conversion kit with AG compatible 4 hp variable speed non-MagShell™
- Note: Kits include variable speed pump motor assembly, MagVFC™ variable frequency controller, four-wire contractor’s plug and installation instructions. For upgrade of competitive 4" submersible turbine pumps, additional competitive parts may be required.
Conversion Kits Downloads
- No documents.