Product Shear Valves
- Standard 1½” openings allow minimal flow restriction and a pre-drilled test plug is included for line pressure testing
- Can be boss or U-bolt mounted.
- E-coated for corrosion protection and AGB compatibility.
- Easy-to-replace adapters slide on and off valve base without lifting the dispenser.
- Adapters are available in male, female or, union connections.
- Single poppet models stop product flow from the pump. Double poppet models stop flow from the pump and dispenser piping.
- Fusible link closes poppet at 165.0 ºF (73.9 ºC).
- Top and body material: E-coated cast iron
- Poppet and O-ring: Fluorocarbon
- Stem and poppet spring: Stainless steel
- Meets NFPA 30A requirements.
- UL and ULC listed. UL 842A and 842B approved for E-85 alcohol/gas blends and Biodiesel.
- ATEX approved, SIRA 13ATEX9035U.
- Annually test auto shut-off. Electrical supply to the submersible pump must always be disconnected before servicing meters, dispensers or emergency shut-off valves. Do not apply more than 50 psi to valve with poppet in its closed position. Valve seat and disc damage may occur.
Model Description 662500901 Single poppet, union, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662500902 Single poppet, female, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662500903 Single poppet, male, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662510902 Single poppet, female, 1½" BSPT, E-coat AGB 662510903 Single poppet, male, 1½" BSPT, E-coat AGB 662501901 Double poppet, union, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662501902 Double poppet, female, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662501903 Double poppet, male, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB 662511902 Double poppet, female, 1½" BSPT, E-coat AGB 662511903 Double poppet, male, 1½" BSPT, E-coat AGB 662502902 Double poppet, normally closed, female, 1½" NPT, E-coat AGB
- 662502902 is UL listed only.
Product Shear Valves Downloads
- No documents.