Sales Manager Northern Europe
Responsible for developing sales and customer relations in selection of countries in Northern Europe. Focusing on Franklin Fueling Systems EMEA product portfolio, arrange customer information meetings, attend exhibitions and help ensure long term growth and profitability in regions of Europe.
The position is based in Northern Europe.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Develop and manage the Franklin Fueling Systems’ business to create demand for new and existing fueling systems products
• Work with promotion activities, prices, product information, product training and more
• Set targets for customers and follow up to achieve these
• Plan and coordinate customer activities in the region
• Create and manage customer sales targets
• Help to manage customer accounts and timely payments of receivables
• Help to plan correct inventory level and work together with warehousing to achieve timely deliveries
• Reports to the Vice President Sales EMEA.
Desired skills and experience
• Strong perseverance and communication skills
• Experience from technical sales (preferably fueling business)
• Fluent English speaker with good German language skills
• Promotes a positive atmosphere and shows efficient interaction with other employees
• Used to customer presentations
• Reads and understands technical documents such as manuals, safety instructions, procedure manuals, contracts and tenders
• Valued contributor in the achievement of the department’s and organization’s goals
Education and experience
• Bachelor degree in engineering and sales-marketing required
• Master degree in engineering and sales-marketing preferred
• Five years relevant experience required
• Fluent English speaker with German language skills. Other European languages is a plus.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and other presentation related devices/software.
• Monthly fixed salary depending on knowledge and experience
• Yearly bonus depending on performance
• Company car
• Other tools needed to meet companies expectations
Happy Anniversary! FFS PRO: University is celebrating its one year anniversary this June. Check out this Infographic to see what we've achieved in our first year.
If you are interested in booking a Live Workshop please visit https://university.ffspro.com/live-training-workshop/ and complete the request form. An FFS trainer will contact you directly to arrange the details of the training workshop, including any special customization. You can also view upcoming events which may still have seats available.
View or download the high-resolution PDF here: FFS_PRO_University_Anniversary_Infographic
We’ve added 10 new FFS PRO: University installation videos to our YouTube channel covering
FE PETRO® submersible pumps, UPP® pipework, and Defender Series® spill containment and overfill prevention.
Jay Walsh has been promoted to the role of President, Franklin Fueling Systems. In this role Jay will be responsible for leading the company and its employees based in 20 different countries throughout the world. Prior to this promotion, during his 22 years with the company, Jay held positions in technical service, sales, and product management. Most recently he held the role of Executive Vice President.
“My focus will remain on our commitment to providing products and services that protect human health and the environment, while delivering the lowest total cost of ownership to our customers,” said Jay Walsh upon the announcement. “As the leader in underground petroleum equipment, Franklin Fueling Systems will continue to build upon our mission to provide total system solutions to our customers worldwide.”
In addition to this appointment, Franklin Fueling Systems also announced that John Adrian has accepted a promotion to Senior VP, Sales, Americas/EMEA. In addition to overseeing sales for the Americas, John will use his experience and managerial expertise to assume sales responsibility for the European, Middle East and African markets.
Tony Hsu has also accepted a promotion to VP Sales, Asia. Tony’s vast experience and sales success in Asia Pacific markets will now be broadened to provide managerial support to the China market.
For North and South America excluding Brasil.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and India.
China, Australia, New Zealand and more.