Sales Manager Northern Europe
Responsible for developing sales and customer relations in selection of countries in Northern Europe. Focusing on Franklin Fueling Systems EMEA product portfolio, arrange customer information meetings, attend exhibitions and help ensure long term growth and profitability in regions of Europe.
The position is based in Northern Europe.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Develop and manage the Franklin Fueling Systems’ business to create demand for new and existing fueling systems products
• Work with promotion activities, prices, product information, product training and more
• Set targets for customers and follow up to achieve these
• Plan and coordinate customer activities in the region
• Create and manage customer sales targets
• Help to manage customer accounts and timely payments of receivables
• Help to plan correct inventory level and work together with warehousing to achieve timely deliveries
• Reports to the Vice President Sales EMEA.
Desired skills and experience
• Strong perseverance and communication skills
• Experience from technical sales (preferably fueling business)
• Fluent English speaker with good German language skills
• Promotes a positive atmosphere and shows efficient interaction with other employees
• Used to customer presentations
• Reads and understands technical documents such as manuals, safety instructions, procedure manuals, contracts and tenders
• Valued contributor in the achievement of the department’s and organization’s goals
Education and experience
• Bachelor degree in engineering and sales-marketing required
• Master degree in engineering and sales-marketing preferred
• Five years relevant experience required
• Fluent English speaker with German language skills. Other European languages is a plus.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and other presentation related devices/software.
• Monthly fixed salary depending on knowledge and experience
• Yearly bonus depending on performance
• Company car
• Other tools needed to meet companies expectations
For North and South America excluding Brasil.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and India.
China, Australia, New Zealand and more.