The monitoring well sensor (MWS) is a discriminating liquid sensor which detects the presence of hydrocarbons floating on groundwater. Using a float switch and innovative conductive polymer strip, the sensor identifies hydrocarbons anywhere along the length of the sensor. The MWS sensor can be used with EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000 fuel management system ATGs.
Monitoring Well Sensor
- Unique alarms for the detection of hydrocarbons or decreased groundwater levels.
- Completely reusable even after several exposures to hydrocarbons.
- Available in four different lengths to accommodate well depth.
- Microcomputer within TSP-MWS detects presence of hydrocarbons and alerts Tank Sentinel® and fuel management system of alarm conditions via digitally-encoded information.
- For use in wet monitoring wells.
- Normally installed in 4" (102mm) groundwater monitoring wells.
- Integral well cap may be locked with standard padlock to prevent unauthorized access.
|TSP-MWS-10||10' monitoring well sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000)|
|TSP-MWS-15||15' monitoring well sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000)|
|TSP-MWS-20||20' monitoring well sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000)|
|TSP-MWS-25||25' monitoring well sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000)|
- This sensor communicates with the ATG using 3 wires.
|FFS-0635 Sensors Datasheet.pdf||5.3 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0220 (EN) Fuel Management Systems Catalogue.pdf||14.45 MB|
|000 1349 TSP-MWS Install Manual.PDF||0.89 MB|