In-station diagnostics (ISD) ensures that all components of the vapor recovery system are functioning normally.
A COMPLETE ISD SYSTEM
Pair ISD hardware with a TS-EMS, TS-550, or TS-5000 with vapor recovery monitoring software for a full ISD solution.
- Dispenser-based disabling prevents the entire site from shutting down in the event of an EVR failure.
- Ethernet-ready, web-based remote access provides the user with remote access to VRM status information, reports and alarm information using any web browser.
- Create custom rules to send e-mails and text messages on alarms and events directly from the console to service and compliance personnel.
- User-friendly touch screen interface with icon-based navigation.
- Scalable open architecture for easy and cost-saving future upgrades.
|TS-VPS||Vapor pressure sensor, one per site|
|VRMEO202||Vapor Recovery Monitoring, ISD, CARB Executive Order 202 (Vac Assist)|
|VRMEO204||Vapor Recovery Monitoring, ISD, CARB Executive Order 204 (Balance)|
- Approved by California Air Resources Board EO VR-202 & VR-208.
- Minimum module requirements include one TS-PRB, TS-420IB, TS-RLY or TS-10ARLY.
- TS-VRM software is included in the TS-EMS console.
- TS-ACI modules and hook signal wiring are only required for balance site applications.