System Sentinel AnyWare™ - 2
System Sentinel AnyWare™ - 2
System Sentinel Anyware™-2 (SSA-2) Remote Fuel Monitoring Software fully connects owners, operators, and compliance personnel to diverse networks of Automatic Tank Gauges (ATGs). With the ability to host on Franklin Fueling Systems’ secure cloud database or with on-premise servers, SSA-2 can be customized to fit the needs of every size network.
This new enterprise-level software package from Franklin Fueling Systems provides remote access to consolidated network alarms, inventory levels, compliance data, reporting, ATG configuration, and more.
The flexibility of SSA-2 allows site networks of any size to fully customize their remote fuel monitoring to fit the needs of each user type.
Enterprise-Level Network View
Get instant remote access to consolidated network alarm, inventory, compliance data, and reporting with the ability to export in a variety of formats for on-demand use.
Cloud or On-Premise Hosting
SSA-2 can be hosted on Franklin Fueling Systems’ secure cloud database, or customers with IT capability and bandwidth can choose to host SSA-2 with their on-premise servers.
Role-Based Visibility & Security
Multiple levels of user roles allow admins to configure administrative functionality and grant role-based access to the secure database.
Connect any number of mixed-manufacturer ATGs in your network to unlimited users for on-demand polling and reporting.
Get a consolidated network view of critical information on all tanks, lines, inventory, reconciliation, deliveries, and sensors.
Advanced Reporting Engine
The advanced reporting engine is capable of delivering totally customized and automated reporting.
Up-to-the-minute data is provided with instant polling or jump high visibility sites to the front of the line with poll prioritization.
All data is safely stored in a secure database that can be exported in these standard reports:
Business inventory reconciliation
Tank test result
Remotely program, configure, and secure ATGs like never before.
Operator access can create ATG setup and configuration templates and remotely apply them to one ATG, a group of ATGs, or all ATGs simultaneously.
Configuration management provides added security by automatically flagging any ATG setting in the network that has been changed.
An automated report allows Operator access to review any changes in ATG setups and either accept the change or revert back to the baseline setup.
Multiple levels of customizable user roles allow you to configure access and administrative functionality to best fit your organization.
Restricted access and view-only roles provide basic visibility into inventory levels, alarms, and sensor data.
Full access functionality roles allow trusted technicians total control.
Security logs provide a record of all user logins.
SSA-2 is all about helping owners, operators, and compliance personnel run their network of sites as efficiently as possible.
Centralized testing data makes network-wide compliance easier to manage.
Single-source visibility into present and historical inventory helps to make informed fuel management and delivery decisions.
Save time and expense by logging into ATGs remotely to troubleshoot and diagnose issues before paying a technician’s trip charge.
SSA-2 is compatible with a wide variety of the industry’s most common ATGs, providing consolidated fuel management for a diverse network of ATGs. Compatible ATGs include Franklin Fueling Systems, Veeder-Root®, Red Jacket®, OPW®, FAFNIR®, Hectronic®, Caldwell and OMNTEC. Check out the Specifications tab above for a full listing.
Need additional on-site support to assist with SSA-2 remote fuel monitoring installation and setup? With the SSA-2 Premium Support Package, our dedicated team of SSA-2 pros are available to provide in-person support for your IT team to ensure fast and easy setup.
On-boarding kick-off call
- Get instant remote access to consolidated network alarm, inventory, compliance data, and reporting with the ability to export in a variety of formats for on-demand use.
- SSA-2 hosting options: cloud or customer’s on-premise servers.
- Multiple levels of customizable user access allow admins to configure administrative functionality and grant role-based access to the secure database.
- Configuration management allows Operators to remotely program ATGs and monitor for configuration changes — saving time, travel, and expense.
- Operators can create ATG setup and configuration templates and remotely apply them to one ATG, a group of ATGs, or all ATGs simultaneously.
- Configuration management provides added security by automatically flagging any ATG setting in the network that has been changed.
- An automated report allows Operators to review any changes in ATG setups and either accept the change or revert back to the baseline setup.
- Make informed decisions on fuel management, deliveries, and compliance data from one centralized location.
- The advanced reporting engine enables users to automate report generation on all tanks, lines, inventory, reconciliation, deliveries, sensors and more.
- Restricted access and view-only roles provide basic visibility, while full-access roles grant system-wide visibility. Security logs provide a record of all user logins.
- SSA-2 is compatible with a wide variety of the industry’s most common ATGs, providing consolidated fuel management for a diverse network of ATGs.
- All data is safely stored in a secure database that can be exported as CSV, HTML, Microsoft® Office® formats, and Atom-compliant data fields for on-demand use.
Reports, Settings, Polling, & Alarm Notifications
- Alarm history
- Alarm status
- Business inventory reconciliation
- Configuration active
- Configuration compare
- Configuration changes
- Configuration core
- Current inventory
- Line test
- Mail dispatch
- Tank history
- Tank test result
- Security audit log
- License management
- Fuel carrier setup
- Fuel terminal setup
- Fuel division setup
- Compliance exclusion
- Site details
- Tank setup
- Collection profile
- Event log
- Email users
- Email groups
- Alarm groups
- Email subscriptions
- Email templates
General Requirements for Application Hosted On-Premise
- Server-based, 64-bit components
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 or greater
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.6
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) login with system administrator privileges to install reports
- VMware & multiple server configurations supported
- Internet or modem access to ATG network (internet recommended)
- If modem, 4 or 8 multi-port modem with PCI or PCI-express interface
- Number of modem ports driven by number of ATGs with modems and desired response time
- For owner/operators with more than 250 sites, a distributed deployment architecture is recommended
- Separate machine (or VMs) for database server and application server
- Machine sizing recommendations are available given number of sites, frequency of polling, number of concurrent users,
and data retention policy
Franklin Fueling Systems
- EVO™ 200 / EVO™ 400
- EVO™ 600 / EVO™ 6000
- EVO™ 550* / EVO™ 5000*
- INCON™ TS-504/508
- INCON™ TS-750
- INCON™ TS-1000/1
- INCON™ TS-2000/1
- INCON™ TS-5
- INCON™ TS-550*
- INCON™ TS-5000*
- EBW® AutoStik
All Line Equipment Co.
- Fuel Boss
- SiteSentinel® Integra 100™
- SiteSentinel® Integra 500™
- SiteSentinel® Nano®
- Petro Vend 100®
- Petro Vend 200
- Petro Vend FSC 3000®
- VISY-Command XL
Electronic Sensors, Inc.
- Level Devil®
- Mineo Controller Touch
- OptiLevel Supply
*Supports configuration management feature.
Note: Some legacy ATGs may not support all SSA-2 functionality.
SSA-2 Advanced Remote Fuel Monitoring
|SSA-2C||SSA-2 cloud license for (1) site, purchased through an authorized distributor|
|SSA-2CM||SSA-2 cloud license for (1) site, purchased directly|
|SSA-2P||SSA-2 on-premise license for (1) site, purchased through an authorized distributor|
|SSA-2PM||SSA-2 on-premise license for (1) site, purchased directly|
Premium on-site installation support service, one day
For SSA-2 cloud and on-premise hosting options, site minimums may apply. Please check with your Franklin Fueling System sales representative.
|FFS-0746 SSA-2 Remote Fuel Monitoring Software Datasheet.pdf||3.79 MB|
|FFS-0745 Remote Monitoring Selection Guide.pdf||7.26 MB|
|FFS-0744 SSA-2 Remote Fuel Monitoring Software Brochure.pdf||6.46 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|