Easy-Access Sensor Bracket System
Easy-Access Sensor Bracket System
Access both tank sump and dispenser sump sensors at grade level for safe maintenance and testing.
The Easy-Access Sensor Bracket System eliminates the high risk activity of confined space entry by enabling sensors to be removed from both tank sumps and dispenser sumps at grade level for safe maintenance and testing.
Get easy access to sensors from grade level.
The sensor is installed in the bracket.
The retractable lifting handle engages with the sensor bracket.
The sensor is safely lifted to grade level for inspection.
The Easy-Access Sensor Bracket Systems allows for safer, faster, and more cost effective labor with one-person inspections that do not require the additional safety precautions associated with a two-person confined space entry.
Grade Level Retrieval
The lifting handle extends from 43” (109 cm) to 79” (200 cm), accommodating both medium and deep bury containment.
The bracket securely bolts to any new or existing tank manway with included M16 x 80 mm bolt to stabilize the sensor and optimize its position to ensure that the sensor sits at the lowest point of the containment. An additional conversion kit for use in dispenser sumps is also available.
The stainless steel bracket components provide compatibility with all fuel types including standard fuel, biofuel, and alcohol blend fuels.
- System includes a removable sensor mounting bracket, extendable lifting handle (sold separately), and optional conversion kit for use in dispenser sumps (sold separately).
- Models compatible with all versions of Franklin Fueling Systems’ ULS, DDS, DTS, and DMS sensors.
- Suitable for use with alternative sensors with similar dimensions. Please contact Franklin Fueling System Technical Support for questions regarding sensor compatibility beyond those sensors listed.
- Delivers labor cost savings with faster, one-person inspections that do not require the additional safety precautions associated with a two-person confined space entry including mechanical retrieval.
- Securely bolts to any new or existing tank manway with included M16 x 80 mm bolt to stabilize the sensor and optimize its position to ensure that the sensor sits at the lowest point of the containment.
- Provides a wide range of sensor height adjustment.
- Lifting handle extends from 43" (109 cm) to 79" (200 cm), accommodating both medium and deep bury containment.
- Stainless steel bracket components provide compatibility with all fuel types including standard fuel, biofuel, and alcohol blend fuels.
1. Sensor clamp
2. Sensor bracket holder
3. Bracket seat
4. Mounting bolt
5. Extendable lifting handle
6. Spring clip to fix handle length
7. Conversion kit arm (bolts to stabilizer bar kit)
|FMP-SIB-DMS||Easy-Access Sensor Bracket for all models of the DDS, DTS, and DMS sensors|
|FMP-SIB-ULS||Easy-Access Sensor Bracket for all models of the ULS sensors|
|FMP-SIB-UDC||Easy-Access Sensor Bracket conversion kit for dispenser sumps|
- The conversion kit must be installed with the FMP-SIB-DMS or FMP-SIB-ULS Easy-Access Sensor Bracket.
|FMP-SIB-HDL||Easy-Access Sensor Bracket lifting handle, extends from 43" (109 cm) to 79" (200 cm)|
|FFS-0800 Easy Access Sensor Bracket System Brochure.pdf||1.8 MB|
|FFS-0785 Easy Access Sensor Bracket System Datasheet.pdf||4.24 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|
|408218001 Removable Bracket for ULS and DMS Sensors Installation Guide.pdf||1.69 MB|