UPP™ brand Nexus Series™ under dispenser containment sumps (UDCs) combine a completely optimised containment space with the latest in double wall piping technology to deliver a truly state-of-the-art containment space. By incorporating an advanced UDC with UPP™ double wall termination fittings and Gemini™ secondary containment pipe fittings, you get superior watertight containment with faster and safer installations.
Redefining Under Dispenser Containment
Franklin Fueling Systems has totally re-imagined under dispenser containment with the UPP™ brand Nexus Series™ line of under dispenser containment. We’ve completely optimised the containment space making installation faster, easier, more secure and removed potential leak paths for superior watertight containment.
Eliminate Potential Leak Points
The Nexus Series employs the use of Gemini™ Secondary Contained Fittings under the containment to reduce the amount of penetrations. Instead of penetrating both sides of the containment, only a single seal is needed per line.
- Drastically reduces the amount of containment penetrations and potential leak paths on a site.
- Electrofusion welded entry seals ensure liquid and vapour tight seals between pipework and containment.
- Gemini™ secondary contained fittings are both EN and UL approved and proven in the field.
A Fully Optimized Use of Space
Space in under dispenser containment is at a premium. The Nexus Series™ provides an ideal, fully optimised containment space with enough room to work freely, yet also minimises the overall size of the containment.
- A single stablizer bar spans the length of the sump with preset U-Bolt holes for fast and accurate shear valve installation.
- The optimised containment space brings all connections within arm’s reach of a service contractor.
- The integrated angled side wall provides an ideal surface for electrical connection penetrations.
Secondary Contained Protection to Grade
The Nexus Series™ was specifically designed to incorporate UPP™ brand double wall termination fittings which provide secondary contained pipe protection all the way to grade level.
- Eliminates potential leak paths and minimises installation time with a single-piece termination fitting.
- The single-piece construction of double wall termination fittings allow for minimal welds, cleaning and scraping operations during installation.
- Easy access to the integrated test port makes integrity testing of the secondary contained system simple.
Integrated Monitoring Features
Two integrated monitoring sensor reservoirs molded into the under dispenser containment make placement of liquid sensors simple and consistent.
- The dual recessed sensor reservoirs allow any liquid to pool quickly and provide prompt indication.
- Reservoirs are appropriately sized to fit either a smaller liquid detecting sensor or a larger discriminating sensor.
- Integrated channels run the length of the containment bottom, guiding any liquid directly towards the sensor.
A Versatile Frame for Any Application
The adjustable frame height feature provides installation versatility and ensures a uniform installation. This eliminates the use of scrap metal or wood to hold the under dispenser containment in place.
- The powder coated finish provides long-lasting corrosion protection with five height adjustment points.
- Integrated pipe spacers eliminate the need for in-field pipe spacing materials such as foam or wood while also stabilising pipe and fittings during welding.
- Integrated tabs allow for support and easy anchor into concrete.
- Designed for use with Tokheim™ four-product dispensers.
- Fully optimised containment space provides enough room to work freely, while also minimising overall sump size.
- Fewer sump penetrations eliminates potential leak paths.
- Allows for double wall protection all the way to grade level with double wall termination fitting integration.
- Two integrated sensor reservoirs are molded into the shallow pan for optimised placement and liquid detection.
- Height adjustable frame with integrated pipe spacers make installation easy and consistent.
- Easy to install single-piece stabiliser bar kit.
- Shallow pan material: HDPE
- Frame material: Powder coated steel
- Stabilizer bar material: Galvanized steel
- Designed for specific use with UPP™ brand double wall termination fittings and Gemini™ secondary containment pipe fittings (tees and 90° elbows).
- Field height adjustable between 514mm and 629 mm (20.24" and 24.75").
Shown in various stages of installation for reference purposes.
- Shallow pan (Nexus Series™)
- Frame (Nexus Series™)
- Stabiliser bar (Nexus Series™)
- Double wall termination fittings
- Gemini™ tee (or 90° elbow)
- Stage II vapour recovery line
- Vapour shear valve
- Product shear valve
- Ball valve
- Liquid sensor
|DP-Q510-48-F||Nexus Series™ frame for use with Tokheim™ four-product dispenser|
|DP-Q510-48-S||Nexus Series™ shallow pan for use with Tokheim™ four-product dispenser|
|DP-Q510-48-SBK||Nexus Series™ stabiliser bar kit for use with Tokheim™ four-product dispenser|
- Order (1) one U-Bolt kit per shear valve.
|FFSP-0009 (EN) Nexus Series Under Dispenser Containment Presentation.ppt||PPT||11.69 MB|
|FFS-0415 Nexus Series Under Dispenser Containment Sumps Brochure.pdf||3.16 MB|
|FFS-0414 Nexus Series Under Dispenser Containment Sumps Datasheet.pdf||2.01 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|
|408094001 Shallow Pan.pdf||1.46 MB|