The APT flexible double entry boot allows two pipes or conduits to go through a single sump entry boot opening. The APT boot comes in two different styles, the flexible double boot for non-ducted applications and the ducted double boot when using APT DCT-400 corrugated piping. Double entry boots accommodate ¾" and 1" pipe sizes or a combination of the two.
- Designed to be used with APT product piping, the entry boots are also ideal for use with rigid piping and electrical conduits.
- Flexible double entry boots are ideal for generator, fuel oil return and feed line applications.
- Boot can be serviced from inside the sump so there is no need to break concrete.
- Made from oil- and gasoline-resistant nitrile rubber.
- Allows two pipes to go through one boot for easier installation.
- Combination of two different pipe diameters through one boot can be easily converted by simply removing the insert in the pipe opening.
Flexible Double Entry Boots
|FDB-100-D||Flexible double boot for XP-100-D or 1" electrical conduit|
|FDB-100-SC||Flexible double boot for XP-100-SC|
Ducted Double Entry Boots
|DDB-100-D||Ducted double boot for XP-100-D or 1" electrical conduit|
|DDB-100-SC||Ducted double boot for XP-100-SC|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|408001034 Double-Sided Flexible Entry Boots Installation Guide.pdf||0.86 MB|