When using the APT metallic ducted (MD) pipe, the use of the MD-Series flexible entry boot is required. These boots are similar in design to our standard flexible entry boots, except they include an additional seal that faces outward to secure the MD layer of the pipe to the sump wall, and terminate the single or secondary contained piping on the inside of the sump for a watertight seal.
- Same proven design features of APT standard flexible entry boots.
- Inner seal provides watertight seal around the single or secondary contained product pipe.
- The outer seal secures the MD layer to the sump wall.
- Double seals offer additional security for the harsh conditions of marina and aboveground applications.
- Made from gas- and oil-resistant nitrile rubber.
- Will work on round sumps of 36" or larger diameter.
|Item Number||Long Description|
|FEB-075-MD||Flexible entry boot for P-075-MD|
|FEB-075-MDD||Flexible entry boot for P-075-MD|
|FEB-100-MD||Flexible entry boot for XP-100-MD|
|FEB-100-MDD||Flexible entry boot for XP-100-MDD|
|FEB-150-MD||Flexible entry boot for XP-150-MD|
|FEB-150-MDD||Flexible entry boot for XP-150-MDD|
|FEB-175-MD||Flexible entry boot for XP-175-MD|
|FEB-175-MDD||Flexible entry boot for XP-175-MDD|
|FEB-200-MD||Flexible entry boot for XP-200-MD|
|FEB-200-MDD||Flexible entry boot for XP-200-MDD|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|