APT™ brand XP Pipe fittings come in a variety of options for making easy end connections with the flexible pipework system. Each fitting type has been designed to ensure the right solution for any application. XP Pipe clamshell non-swivel fittings provide the same environmental security as the swivel version at an economical price.
- Solid brass or stainless steel construction.
- E-coated clamps provide durability and corrosion resistance from gas/alcohol blends (including E85), diesel and biodiesel.
- NPT threads are compatible with locally available standard termination fittings.
- 100 psi rated working pressure.
- Stainless steel fittings are biofuel approved (E85 and biodiesel).
- cULus listed.
|MN-XP-100-100||Brass XP pipe clamshell non-swivel fitting, installs on 1" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 1" NPT|
|MN-XP-100-100SS||Stainless steel XP pipe clamshell swivel fitting, installs on 1" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 1" NPT|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|
|F-8388 - APT Warranty Install Startup Checklist.pdf||0.06 MB|