The Corrosion Control™ Water Separator provides proactive in-tank corrosion control by removing tank bottom corrosion contributors including water and acid.
REMOVE WATER, PREVENT CORROSION
The Water Separator removes any water/acid mixture off the bottom of the tank and separates it from the clean fuel. The water/acid is collected in the vessel for disposal while the clean fuel is directed back into the tank.
The EVO™ Series ATG runs the Water Separator for 45 minutes after each delivery as well as once a day during a non-peak time to remove any water/acid mixture that drops to the tank bottom.
The water separator uses the flow of fuel created by a 4" FE PETRO® submersible turbine pump to generate a vacuum which suctions the tank bottom.
The separator vessel collects any water/acid mixture and the clean fuel is directed back into the tank.
The water/acid mixture is then removed by a service technician, keeping the tank clear of the harmful corrosion-causing mixture.
- Compatible with any new or existing FE PETRO® 4" submersible turbine pump (STP).
- Mounts to any 4" riser including either an STP riser or probe riser.
- Element-free vessel has no filter to change, eliminating ongoing replacement costs.
- All stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance.
- Comprised of UL recognized components.
- Height adjustable tank bottom suctioning kit can accommodate tanks up to 10’ in diameter.
- Automated control and monitoring is provided via an EVO™ Series automatic tank gauge (ATG).
- During scheduled operation, the ATG opens the water separator’s solenoid valve to allow fuel to begin flowing through the separator vessel while a flow switch monitors the system for positive flow.
- An integrated LL3 Probe monitors separator operation and provides a notification to empty the vessel via the ATG.
- Vessel capacity: ¾ gallon of water/acid
- Eductor flow: 8 GPM flow to drive suction pickup
- Suction pickup: ¼ GPM
Containment Sump Requirements
- Minimum of 37" of height inside the tank sump.
- Accessible 4” port in the tank manway.
- At least 11" envelope for vessel and adjacent piping.
- High voltage conduit for solenoid wiring.
- Intrinsically safe conduit for Water Separator probe.
Automatic Tank Gauge Requirements
- EVO™ 600 or EVO™ 6000 ATG.
- EVO™ Series ATG latest firmware version.
- Access to in-tank product level readings (for delivery events and recirculation runtime).
- 1 open relay module port (for solenoid).
- 1 open probe module port (for vessel probe).
Corrosion Control™ Water Separator
|407985902||Corrosion Control™ Water Separator, includes Corrosion Control™ Water Separator Component Kit items|
|407945910||Water removal hand pump|
|403963001||13” cable ties, 100 pack|
Corrosion Control™ Water Separator Component Kits
|FF07X24EZXEZ90||Flexible connector, ¾" x 24", EZ FIT x 1" EZ FIT 90° elbow|
|FMP-LL3-18||18" LL3 probe kit|
|407945911||Water Separator suction adapter kit|
|407945912||Water Separator suction tube kit|
|407945914||Water Separator vessel kit|
|407945915||Water Separator vessel cover kit|
|407945919||Water Separator float kit|
|407945916||Eductor manifold kit|
|407945917||Water Separator-to-eductor kit|
|407945918||Installation hardware (not shown)|
|FFS-0748 Corrosion Control Water Separator Datasheet.pdf||6.12 MB|
|FFS-0747 Corrosion Control System Brochure.pdf||13.65 MB|
|FFS-0793 Corrosion Control System Wawa Story.pdf||1.54 MB|
|AG-022 Corrosion Control Application Guide.pdf||14.37 MB|