The Corrosion Control™ Desiccant Pack provides economical proactive in-sump corrosion protection by absorbing humidity from the sump environment before it can turn into corrosion-causing moisture. Keep your system running at peak performance and avoid costly maintenance, equipment replacement, downtime, and system failure caused by excessive corrosion.
- Protects submersible pumps, fittings, and other tank sump hardware from the formation of corrosion which can lead to equipment deterioration.
- Compact, economical, simple design with no replacement parts or servicing necessary.
- Includes stainless steel hanging grommet and cable ties.
- Desiccant blend is formulated specifically for petroleum applications to ensure maximum moisture absorption is contained within an easy to service and dispose of package.
- Tested for a typical service life of 4 to 6 months in a 75-100 cubic foot tank sump.
- Each pack comes individually packaged in a foil barrier bag to ensure long storage life.
- Fits through 4” multiport inspection openings for easy install.
- Enclosure material: Tyvek® spunbond olefin fiber
- Desiccant blend: 400-450 grams calcium chloride/starch
- Grommet: #4 stainless steel
- Height: 24”
- Width: 4¾”
- Diameter: 3¼”
Corrosion Control™ Desiccant Pack
|TSP-KS||Unistrut™ mounting kit|
|407750906||Corrosion Control™ desiccant pack, includes (6) packs and (6) cable ties|
|403963001||13” cable ties, 100 pack|
|FFS-0750 Corrosion Control Desiccant Pack Datasheet.pdf||3.71 MB|
|FFS-0747 Corrosion Control System Brochure.pdf||12.63 MB|
|FFS-0793 Corrosion Control System Wawa Story.pdf||1.54 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|
|AG-022 Corrosion Control Application Guide.pdf||14.32 MB|