Petroleum Control Solutions
Petroleum Control Solutions
For retail fueling and c-store applications, Power Distribution Solutions provide a complete petroleum control, power distribution, and backup power / generator transfer switching solution for an entire location.
- Provides AC power controls required for a typical retail petroleum application.
- Includes emergency stop and service disconnects for dispenser low voltage wiring.
- Optional low voltage circuit disconnects.
- Optional series connected surge suppression for protection of sensitive electronic circuits.
- Individual pump and dispenser contactors allow connection of remote control or monitoring system.
- Pump handle isolation using solid state technology with error detection.
- Marked terminals for easy connection of dispensers, pumps, card readers, fuel management systems and tank monitors.
- Factory assembled and pre-wired, eliminating mounting and wiring of separate components in the field.
AC Power Control Capabilities
- E-stop & reset push buttons
- Emergency stop controls.
- Pump hook isolation.
- Automatic Tank Gauge interface.
- Pump status lights.
- Pump contactors.
- Dispenser contactors.
- Series Connected Surge Suppression
- Lighting controls.
- Low voltage disconnect.
- Data circuit protection.
- UL Type 1 indoor.
- UL Type 3R outdoor.
- cULus listed.
- For compliance with NEC® 514.11 and NFPA® 30A Section 6.7 requirements for Emergency Disconnects at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities (controlled by E-Stop system).
- For compliance with NEC® 514.13 requirements for Maintenance Disconnects at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities (switches to disconnect individual dispenser circuits for servicing).
|Dispenser Capacity||4, 6, 8, 10, & 12|
|Submersible Pump Capacity||2 - 6|
|Dispenser Data Circuits||1 Data Pair, 1 Credit Card Pair|
|Intercom Circuits||1 Speaker, 1 Call Button per Dispenser (4 Conductors)
2 Speakers, 2 Call Buttons per Dispenser (8 Conductors)
|Media Circuits||Ethernet Circuits
The Petroleum Control Solutions can be installed with or without integrated low voltage circuit disconnects.
- Petroleum Control Solution
- Petroleum Control Solution with Low Voltage Disconnects
- E-Stop Operator
- Reset Operator
- Pump Run Indicators
- Primary Disconnect
- Secondary Disconnect
Complete part numbers have a specific order and are created using the following guidelines:
PCS-XD YP LV D/E Z Q P
PCS = Petroleum Control System
XD = # of Dispensers
4 = 4 Dispensers
6 = 6 Dispensers
8 = 8 Dispensers
10 = 10 Dispensers
12 = 12 Dispensers
YP = # of Pumps
2 = 2 Pumps
3 = 3 Pumps
4 = 4 Pumps
5 = 5 Pumps
6 = 6 Pumps
LV D/E = Low Voltage Circuit Disconnects
Blank = No Low Voltage Circuits
LVD = Twisted Pair Circuits
LVE = Ethernet Circuits
Z = Intercom Circuits
Blank = No Intercom Circuits
C = 1 Speaker, 1 Call Button per Dispenser (4 conductors)
8 = 2 Speakers, 2 Call Buttons per Dispenser (8 conductors)
Q = Media Circuits
Blank = No Media Circuits
E = Ethernet Circuits
C = 4 Conductors, (2) 2-Wire Circuits
8 = 8 Conductors, (4) 2-Wire Circuits
P = Surge Protection for Dispenser Data
Blank = No Surge Protection
P = Surge Protection
PCS-6D4PLVD8EP = Petroleum Control Solution, (6) dispensers, (4) pumps, with Twisted Pair Low Voltage Circuit Disconnects, with (2) Speakers & (2) Call Buttons per Dispenser, with Ethernet Circuits, with Surge Protection.
PCS-6D4P = Petroleum Control Solution, (6) dispensers, (4) pumps, No Low Voltage Circuits, No Surge Protection.
Common Petroleum Control Solutions
|PCS-4D4P||Petroleum Control Solution, (4) dispensers, (4) pumps|
|PCS-6D4P||Petroleum Control Solution, (6) dispensers, (4) pumps|
|PCS-8D4P||Petroleum Control Solution, (8) dispensers, (4) pumps|
Common Petroleum Control Solutions + Low Voltage Disconnect
|PCS-4D4PLVD8E||Petroleum Control Solution, (4) dispensers, (4) pumps, with Twisted Pair Low Voltage Circuits, with (2) Speakers & (2) Call Buttons per Dispenser, with Ethernet Circuits|
|PCS-6D4PLVD8E||Petroleum Control Solution, (6) dispensers, (4) pumps, with Twisted Pair Low Voltage Circuits, with (2) Speakers & (2) Call Buttons per Dispenser, with Ethernet Circuits|
|PCS-8D4PLVD8E||Petroleum Control Solution, (8) dispensers, (4) pumps, with Twisted Pair Low Voltage Circuits, with (2) Speakers & (2) Call Buttons per Dispenser, with Ethernet Circuits|
|FFS-0829 Configured Controls Datasheet.pdf||3.43 MB|
|FFS-0834 Power Integrity Integrated Electrical Controls Catalog.pdf||40.95 MB|