Configured Panel Solutions
Configured Panel Solutions
For retail fueling and convenience store applications, Configured Panel Solutions provide a complete petroleum control and power distribution solution for an entire location.
- Configured to a specific site application.
- Replaces Fuel Panel, In-Line E-Stop Contactor, Isolation Boxes, and Pump Control Boxes, plus all associated conduit, wire, fittings and on-site labor.
- A single panel to replace the Fuel Panel and the Emergency Stop Contactor feeding the Fuel Panel.
- Provides AC power controls required for a typical retail petroleum application.
- Includes emergency stop and service disconnects for dispenser low voltage wiring.
- Optional low voltage circuit disconnects.
- Optional series connected surge suppression for protection of sensitive electronic circuits.
- Individual pump and dispenser contactors allow connection of remote control or monitoring system.
- Pump handle isolation using solid state technology.
- Lock-offs on dispenser, pump, and card reader circuits to properly and safely isolate a single device for servicing.
- Provides isolated ground terminations for proper network communications.
- Marked terminals for easy connection of dispensers, pumps, card readers, fuel management systems and tank monitors.
- Door-in-door enclosure to help protect against arc flash.
- Factory assembled and pre-wired, eliminating mounting and wiring of separate components in the field.
AC Power Distribution Capabilities
- Electrical distribution fuel panel.
- Electrical distribution lighting panel.
AC Power Controls Capabilities
- E-stop & reset push buttons
- Emergency stop controls.
- Pump hook isolation.
- Automatic Tank Gauge interface.
- Pump status lights.
- Pump contactors.
- Dispenser contactors.
- Series connected surge suppression.
- Parallel connected surge suppression.
- Lighting controls.
- Third party control devices.
- Low voltage disconnect.
- Data circuit protection.
- UL Type 1 indoor.
- UL Type 3R outdoor.
- UL Listed.
- cUL Listed.
- For compliance with NEC® 514.11 and NFPA® 30A Section 6.7 requirements for Emergency Disconnects at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities (controlled by E-Stop system).
- For compliance with NEC® 514.13 requirements for Maintenance Disconnects at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities (switches to disconnect individual dispenser circuits for servicing).
- Configured Panel Solution
- E-Stop & Reset Operator
- Automatic Tank Gauge
- Submersible Pump Controller
- Primary Disconnect
- Secondary Disconnect
- Open-Bottom Conduit Pedestal (Optional)
|FFS-0829 Configured Controls Datasheet.pdf||2.55 MB|
|FFS-0834 Power Integrity Integrated Electrical Controls Catalog.pdf||40.95 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|