Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protectors provide surge protection for low voltage network lines between the distribution box and the system controller or point-of-sale terminals.
- Designed for the protection of RS-232 , current loop, and Ethernet data circuits such as those used in the communications of point-of-sale and dispenser networks.
- Absorb surges and spikes to protect the electronic equipment on the network from disruptive disturbances.
- Includes two RS-232 protector modules and a mounting bracket equipped with a grounding termination bar.
- Installed in-line as close as possible to the equipment it is intended to protect.
- Circuit protection modules are UL Listed 497A.
|Class||Modular Line Protector (4 pair)|
|Installation Point||In-line with the data circuits|
|Connection Method||8 Pin Modular Female In & Out|
|Protection Modes||L - G (all modes)|
|Continuous Current||.150 Amps|
|Response Time||<5 nSec|
|2000A (per pair)|
|8 Joules (per pair)|
|Typical Let Through
|20.0 - 24.0 (per pair)|
Surge Protection System Components
- Dispenser Data Circuit Protector
- Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protector
- Telephone Line Circuit Protector
Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protectors
|DCP-2MB22||Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protector with (2) RS-232 circuit protectors, modular plug|
|DCP-2MBEE||Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protector with (2) Ethernet circuit protectors, modular plug|
|DCP-2MBCC||Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protector with (2) current loop protectors, modular plug|
Replacement Individual Point-of-Sale Data Protection Modules
|DCP-AM8CL||Replacement module for individual Point-of-Sale data protector, single current loop circuit, 50V, in-line with modular 8 pin connectors with cable|
|DCP-AM8-232||Replacement module for individual Point-of-Sale data protector, single RS-232 circuit, 12V, in-line, modular 8 pin connectors with cable|
|DCP-CM8-CAT5||Replacement module for individual Point-of-Sale data protector, single Cat 5 circuit, 5V, in-line with modular 8 pin connectors with cable|
|FFS-0820 Point-of-Sale Data Circuit Protectors Datasheet.pdf||1.52 MB|
|FFS-0834 Power Integrity Integrated Electrical Controls Catalog.pdf||40.95 MB|