Pump Motor Assemblies
Pump Motor Assemblies
FE PETRO® diesel exhaust fluid pump motor assemblies (PMAs) feature a stainless steel close-coupled design powered by a field-proven Franklin Electric motor and designed specificaly for DEF/AdBlue® applications.
BUILT FOR DEF
- Stainless steel, encapsulated motor ensures longevity and impermeability to DEF seepage.
- Heavy-duty shaft provides superior alignment and resistance to stress.
- Double mechanical shaft seals protect the oil-filled bearing chamber from DEF seepage, assuring minimal wear and proper bearing lubrication.
- Stainless steel hydraulics provide superior performance and efficiency.
- Plug-in type EPDM jacket power cable provides ease of service and DEF compatibility.
- Multiple models available to meet global requirements of voltage and frequency.
- All models are suitable for vertical installation where the pump motor is suspended off the bottom of the tank by the discharge piping.
- Materials: Stainless steel construction including impellers/diffusers, inlet/outlet , and outer shell
- Pump type: All models are 5.1" (130 mm) outside diameter centrifugal type pump
- Power cable: 23' (7m) black polyethylene jacketed plug-in power cable
- 60 Hz pump motor: Two-stage pump with 2" NPT female outlet
- 50 Hz pump motor: Three-stage pump with 2" BSPT female outlet
- Motor rating: Continuous operation with motor cooling provided by product flow and protected from dry running
- Bypass relief valve with cracking pressure of 30-40 psi (2.1-2.8 bar) and 4 gpm (15 lpm) minimum flow required at the discharge of all models.
- Non-return check valve with maximum cracking pressure of 3 psi (0.2 bar) required between product piping and bypass relief valve of all models.
- Liquid compatibility: All models are intended for use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). DEF is a non-flammable, non-combustible liquid that has a specific gravity of 1.09 at 68˚F, and is made per ISO 22241-1 specifications with 32.5% urea and distilled or deionized water. As defined by ISO 22241-1, DEF is the same as AUS 32 (aqueous urea solution).
DEF - PMA YYY Z
- DEF = Pump Compatible with DEF
- PMA = Pump Motor Assembly
- YYY = Pump Motor Hp Rating
- 150 = 1½ Hp fixed speed (1.1 kW)
- Z = Motor Electrical Rating
- A = Single phase, 60 Hz, 208-240 VAC (rated 7.9 Amps, requires 25 microfarad run/start capacitor rated 370 VAC)
- B = Single phase, 50 Hz, 210-250 VAC (rated 6.9 Amps, requires 30 microfarad run/start capacitor rated 440 VAC)
- C = Three phase, 50 Hz, 380-415 VAC (rated 2.6 Amps)
- D = Three phase, 60 Hz, 208-240 VAC (rated 5.0 Amps)
Three phase models require overload protection in motor starter. Single phase models have thermal overload protection built into the motor.
|FFS-0302 Diesel Exhaust Fluid PMA Datasheet.pdf||0.41 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|
|CD_SPS_DEFPMA VL_002.pdf||0.03 MB|
|CD_SPS_DEFPMA VL_002.dwg||DWG||0.39 MB|
|403395001 DEF-PMA Replacement Guide.pdf||3.36 MB|
|403395001SP DEF-PMA Replacement Guide_Spanish.pdf||1.24 MB|
|403414001 DEF Pumping Accessories Installation Guide.pdf||1.31 MB|
|403414001SP r3 DEF Pumping Accessories Installation Guide_Spanish.pdf||1.3 MB|