Fixed Speed Single Phase
Fixed Speed Single Phase
The Guardian Series™ single phase controller provides intelligent submersible turbine pump (STP) control and protection for fixed speed pumps.
Built upon the solid FE PETRO® brand smart controller platform, Guardian Series™ controllers feature an enhanced user interface, greater functionality, and higher performance compared to standard control boxes.
Guardian Series™ intelligent pump controllers let station owners get the most out of their fixed speed pump controller with enhanced functionality and communication capabilities as well as simplifed setup and operation.
INTELLIGENT PUMP CONTROL
Intelligently control STPs with features including dry run prevention, fault status notifications, and the ability to communicate remotely with STPs via the Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG).
With a single press of the “Calibrate” button, the controller will automatically learn the electrical characteristics of the STP.
Service technicians can quickly review the last five abnormal conditions via the LCD display, allowing for faster troubleshooting of intermittent conditions.
The all-new Guardian Series™ user interface includes features designed to make setup, operation, and maintenance easier for every user.
1. LCD Display
A 3½” digit LCD display provides readable running and fault status for improved troubleshooting.
2. Output Conditions
Readable output conditions are listed on the front panel for quick reference.
3. User Interface
Separate Reset and Silence/Calibrate push buttons provide clear interaction with the controller.
4. Communication LED
A yellow LED provides a visual confirmation of communication between the controller and the STP.
Updated surge protection and pump relay circuitry improves the controller’s ability to handle challenging incoming power.
Over voltage protection and enhanced underload detection better protects pumping system equipment.
Updated RS-485 communication provides seamless manifolded pump and Turbine Pump Interface operation.
TPI is a powerful tool that creates a network between the Guardian™ Series controller and EVO™ Series Automatic Tank Gauges (ATGs). Through TPI, the ATG has access to the submersible pumping system status and the capability to react with intelligence that pump controllers alone cannot. The devices share data to provide enhanced system capabilities.
Remote access to STPs
STP history reporting
Pump in water prevention
Clogged STP intake escalation
Overfill protection and automation
Primary and secondary pump management
Adjusted pump priority (leveling on the fly)
Advanced pump control
- Compatible with FE PETRO® single-phase 2 Hp, 1½ Hp, ⅓ Hp, and ¾ Hp fixed speed STPs, as well as comparable competitive STPs.
- 3½ digit LCD provides readable running and fault status for quick troubleshooting.
- Separate “Reset” and “Silence/Calibrate” push buttons provide clear interaction with the controller.
- Automatically logs the last five abnormal conditions seen in the pumping system. This data is retained in non-volatile memory. Service technicians can quickly view a history of abnormal conditions, which is particularly useful when troubleshooting intermittent conditions.
- Over voltage protection and enhanced underload detection protects pumping system equipment.
- With a single press of the “Calibrate” button, the controller will automatically learn the electrical characteristics of the STP for easy setup or retrofit.
Dimensions: 8½” × 5” × 3” (215 mm × 127 mm × 76 mm)
Motor contact rating: 2 Hp, 200-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
Switch hook rating: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
An integrated RS 485 com port is provided to connect Guardian Series™ Controllers to EVO™ Series automatic tank gauges (ATGs) for enhanced functionality via Turbine Pump Interface (TPI).
ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer.
Guardian Series™ Single Phase Controller
|5800100220||SPGC-220 Guardian Series™ Single-Phase Controller, 220 Volt|
|402312932||STP-DHIB + SPGC-220 Guardian Series™ Single-Phase Controller bundle (220 Volt supply, 240 Volt hook)|
|402312931||STP-DHI + SPGC-220 Guardian Series™ Single-Phase Controller bundle (220 Volt supply, 110 Volt hook)|
- Compatible with all single-phase FE PETRO® and competitive model STPs.
- One controller required for each submersible (up to 2 Hp).
- Compatible for use in primary/secondary configurations with STP-SCI models.
|225005932||SPGC-220 lower (power, relay) replacement board|
|225000932||SPGC-220 upper (user input) replacement board|
|FFS-0753 Guardian Series Fixed Speed Pump Controllers Brochure.pdf||5.58 MB|
|FFS-0752 Guardian Series Single Phase Controller Datasheet.pdf||0.97 MB|
|FFS-0796 Submersible Turbine Pumps Datasheet.pdf||1.95 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|223987103 Single-Phase Guardian Controller Installation Guide.pdf||3 MB|
|223987103SP-MX Single-Phase Guardian Controller Installation Guide.pdf||2.51 MB|