Fixed Speed Three Phase
Fixed Speed Three Phase
The STP-SCIII & STP-SCIIIC controllers provides valuable pump protection and performance features for 3 HP and 5 HP high capacity pumps.
SMART CONTROL FOR HIGH CAPACITY PUMPS
STP-SCIII delivers advanced features compared to standard three-phase motor starters. It constantly monitors for abnormal conditions that could reduce motor life or cause downtime.
- Enclosure size: 9-1/16" x 7-6/8" x 5½" (230 mm × 196 mm × 140 mm).
- Compatible with three-phase FE Petro 3 and 5 hp submersibles and most competitive makes.
- Relay rating: 5 hp.
- STP-SCIII: Relay coil (hook) signal rating: 120 VAC.
- Pump “RUN” indication is provided by flashing green light.
- Power “ON” indication is provided by steady green light.
- Flashing red light indicates fault condition. Number of flashes indicates specific fault.
- Audible alarm alerts operator of fault.
- Built-in voltage surge protection.
- Flashing yellow light indicates RS 485 is communicating.
- RS 485 com port which is provided to connect Smart Controllers to each or to FFS EVO™ Series automatic tank gauge (ATG) for enhanced functionality. When Smart Controllers are connected to the EVO™ Series ATG via Turbine Pump Interface (TPI), share intelligence to further enhance capabilities and run your business as efficiently as possible.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer.
STP-SCIII - 60 Hz
|5800103200||STP-SCIII three-phase smart controller, 120 VAC coil|
- One STP-SCIII required per submersible, relay rated for 30 Amps.
- STP-SCIII models do not utilize the pump motor thermal overload wiring (blue leads).
- STP-SCIII is compatible with FE Petro 3 and 5 hp submersibles and competitive makes except the 460 and 575 Volt models. When purchasing STP-SCIII in equal quantities of fixed speed 6" STPs, the STP-SCIII will be invoiced at special discount pricing.
STP-SCIIIC - 50 Hz
|5800103300||STP-SCIIIC, three phase 380-415 VAC smart controller|
- One STP-SCIIIC required per submersible, relay rated for 30 Amps.
- STP-SCIIIC models do not utilise the pump motor thermal overload wiring (blue leads).
- STP-SCIIIC is compatible with FE Petro 3 and 5 hp submersibles and competitive makes input voltage rated 380-415 VAC three phase.
STP-SCIII Repair Parts
|223867102||Bracket (required update for 228727101)|
|223905901||Logic board assembly (rev 1.15)|
|223910901||208-230 Volt power board assembly|
|228727101||Three-phase relay, 120 Volt coil (requires rev 1.15)|
|FFS-0684 Three-Phase Smart Controller Datasheet.pdf||10.84 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0219 (EN) Submersible Systems Catalogue.pdf||4.67 MB|
|223879102RU r2 3-Phase Smart Controller STP-SCIIIC Installation Guide_Russian.pdf||1.36 MB|
|223879102FR r2 3-Phase Smart Controller STP-SCIIIC Installation Guide_French.pdf||1.35 MB|
|223879102 STP-SCIIIC Install.pdf||1.31 MB|