FLEX-ING™ brand diesel exhaust fluid ¾" break aways provide in-line protection for hanging hardware in the event of a drive off. These break aways feature a stainless steel design and internal components that make them completely compatible with DEF/AdBlue®. Upon separation the check valve in each half of the break away seals instantly, preventing fuel from escaping at both ends.
- Consistent separation force.
- The ball check valves seal both halves of the break away instantly upon separation.
- Machined from solid stainless steel bar stock.
- The two halves of the break away are sealed before the check valves open creating a completely dry break.
- Body and valve: Stainless steel
- Check valve: PTFE
- Seals: Viton
- Ring cover: Nylon (integrated)
- Max. working pressure: 50 PSI
- Break rings break force: 325 lbs.
- Height: 3.25"
|BRK34SS-N||¾" NPT DEF break away|
|BRK34SS-P||¾" BSPP DEF break away|
|FFS-0347 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Break Away Datasheet.pdf||0.31 MB|