The FLEX-ING™ brand DuraDEF™ nozzle features a specially encapsulated aluminum casting that makes it lightweight yet completely compatible with DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)/AdBlue®. This nozzle provides the performance and construction specifications required for DEF/AdBlue® delivery with a lightweight, more user-friendly design.
- High strength aluminum body and stainless steel spout.
- Protective vinyl scuff guard available in green, yellow, red, blue, black and light blue to match station branding.
- Available with or without hold-open clip.
- Internal components are manufactured from stainless steel or plastic for full DEF/AdBlue® compatibility.
- Sealed in a plastic bag to ensure no contamination.
- Meets all required specifications set by ISO 22241 for DEF/AdBlue® delivery.
- Inlet: ¾" BSPP
- Spout: 19mm stainless steel
- Seals: Viton A
- Packing: PTFE
- Poppet disc: Viton A
- Weight / length / height: 2.5 Lbs. / 13.5" / 9"
- Body casting: Coated aluminum
- Handguard: Nylon
- Vac cap: Nylon
- Lever: Electroless nickel plated steel & nylon
- Scuff guard: Vinyl
- Body cap: Coated zinc
|DURADEF-LB||Light Blue DuraDEF nozzle with locking clip|
|DURADEF-LB-O||Light Blue DuraDEF nozzle without locking clip|
|FFS-0341 DuraDEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid Nozzle Datasheet.pdf||1.27 MB|