600 Series Bootless
600 Series Bootless
The HEALY™ brand 600 Series bootless vapor recovery nozzles feature a bootless design for Stage II Vapor Recovery applications. For use on new or existing vapor-ready dispensers, this nozzle features internal vapor flow control which is performed without the use of electronics or variable speed pumps installed at the dispenser.
- Features the easy-to-use bootless design which captures the vapors through the nozzle spout rather than a boot.
- For use on new or existing dispensers.
- Includes easy-to-replace vapor escape guard to prevent splashback and significantly reduces spout wear.
- With the internal vapor flow control, vapor flow is matched to liquid flow by the nozzle itself, rather than by complex electronic controls or variable speed pumps in the dispenser.
- This internal vapor flow control helps simplify installation, reduce system costs, and can significantly reduce downtime, system diagnostics, and maintenance costs.
- External parts are field-replaceable.
- The lightweight and bootless design makes this a very user-friendly Stage II Vapor Recovery nozzle.
- Weight: 3 Lbs (1.4 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586)
- CARB approved
CARB System Certifications
|CARB Certified for Use With||Executive Order Number||Tank Type|
|VP500 vane pump||G-70-165||UST|
|VP1000 Series vacuum pump||G-70-183||UST|
|600-02G9 FS||600 bootless nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard with G9 spout|
|6030BL||600 nozzle scuffguard, blue|
|6030G||600 nozzle scuffguard, green|
|6030R||600 nozzle scuffguard, red|
|6030W||600 nozzle scuffguard, white|
|469||Nozzle handle cover|
|6030||600 nozzle scuffguard, black|
|6030Y||600 nozzle scuffguard, yellow|
|6030GD||600 nozzle scuffguard, gold|
|405219903||600 nozzle vapor escape guard and 6119 boot clamp, black|
|405220906||600 nozzle spout kit. Includes 6209-G9 spout assembly, 6206-OR O-ring kit, 6118 vapor escape guard, and 6119 boot clamp.|
|405221901||Nozzle hold-open clip kit|
- Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard colour other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G9” in model number, as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, W for white or Y for yellow.
|FFS-0732 India 600 Series Bootless Vapor Recovery Nozzle Datasheet 05-15.pdf||0.81 MB|