Similar to the VP1000, except powered by a suction pump motor. One pump supplies both sides. Simple installation with no excavation minimizes downtime and labor; ideal for retrofitting new or existing dispensers, installs easily on a bracket or attached to the frame of the unit. High vacuum level assures clearing of flooded vapor hoses.
- Small size: 5-1/4" × 5" × 4-3/8".
- Compatible with new and existing dispensers.
- International approvals, contact Franklin Fueling Systems.
|127434||Machine key, square|
|VP1200-11||Replacement for VP1200-1 bronze rotor|
|VP1200-13||Replacement for VP1200-3 with flame arrester bronze rotor|
|VP1200-21||Self-contained suction pump-mounted assembly with PPS rotor|
|VP1200-23||Self-contained suction pump-mounted assembly with PPS rotor and with flame arrester.|
|VP1200VR-B||Vane and rotor kit (bronze)|
- For international markets, contact factory for additional information. Non-electric, powered by a suction dispenser pump motor.
- VP1200-11, VP1200-13, VP1200-21, VP1200-23 are UL Recognized Components (UL79)
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|
|405350001 VP1200-XX Vane Pump Installation Guide.pdf||0.71 MB|