800 Series ORVR
800 Series ORVR
The HEALY™ 800 Series Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery (ORVR) nozzle converts any new or existing dispenser to a CARB certified system for ORVR compatibility. The smart interface design will automatically detect whether a vehicle is equipped with ORVR to prevent over-pressurization caused by clean air being pulled back into the storage tank.
Available for use outside of the United States.
- ORVR compatible for underground tank systems without the need for a back-end processor.
- Fills cars faster with high flow rates, while the vacuum-assisted design keeps customers and forecourts clean with its dripless and spitless technology.
- Easy-to-use, durable design that captures the vapors through a reduced size boot.
- Over horizontal shut-off and no-pressure, no-flow technologies for safety.
- Available for full-service applications with three position hold-open clip.
- Available as self-service without hold-open clip.
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586)
- CARB approved
|405219902||800 nozzle mini-boot with face seal and 640956 boot clamp|
800 Series nozzle replacement spout kit, includes 405923901 spout
assembly, 6206-OR O-ring kit, 405800901 boot assembly and 640956 boot
800 nozzle three position hold-open clip kit includes 6238-2 hold-open
clip, 239-L rear guard rivet, 6249 spring, 6130-4 lever assembly, 240-SS
pal nut, 219 front guard rivet, 6358 hand guard, and 235-C lever cover
|469||Nozzle handle cover|
|6408||Nozzle scuffguard, black|
|6408BL||Nozzle scuffguard, blue|
|6408G||Nozzle scuffguard, green|
|6408GD||Nozzle scuffguard, gold|
|6408R||Nozzle scuffguard, red|
|6408W||Nozzle scuffguard, white|
|6408Y||Nozzle scuffguard, yellow|
- Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard color other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G3” in the model number as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, W for white, Y for yellow, BG for bright green, PK for pink, or PL for purple.
|FFS-0432SP (Spanish) 800 Series ORVR Nozzle Datasheet.pdf||3.61 MB|
|FFS-0722 800 Series ORVR Nozzle Brochure.pdf||6.13 MB|
|FFS-0722SP 800 Series ORVR Nozzle Brochure_Spanish.pdf||6.03 MB|