900 Series EVR
900 Series EVR
HEALY™ brand 900 Series EVR (enhanced vapor recovery) nozzles are the most efficient and durable gasoline nozzles on the market today. The state-of-the-art smart interface design will automatically detect whether a vehicle is equipped with Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery (ORVR) to prevent clean air from being pulled back into the storage tank, protecting the station owner’s fuel assets.
- The boot interlock provides spitless refueling while also capturing vapors.
- Spout design provides dripless refueling.
- Features internal ORVR sensor.
- With the internal vapor flow control, vapor flow is matched to liquid flow by the nozzle itself, rather than by complex electronic controls or variable speed van pumps in the dispenser.
- This internal vapor flow control helps simplify installation, reduce system costs, and can significantly reduce downtime, system diagnostics, and maintenance costs.
- External parts are field-replaceable.
- The lightweight design makes this a very user-friendly Stage II Vapor Recovery nozzle.
- Comes with standard pressure sensing safety feature that terminates flow at the end of a prepaid sale even if the hook is still engaged.
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586).
- CARB approved.
- CARB certified for use with VP1000 Series vacuum pumps and under ground storage tanks. (Executive Orders: G-70-191, VR-202, G-7-191)
CARB System Certifications
|CARB Certified for Use With||Executive Order Number||Tank Type|
|VP1000 Series vacuum pump||VR-201 VR-202 G-70-191||UST|
|900-02G3 FS||900 Series EVR/ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard|
|900-02G3 SS||900 Series EVR/ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard|
|469||Nozzle handle cover|
|6408||Nozzle scuffguard, black|
|6408BL||Nozzle scuffguard, blue|
|6408G||Nozzle scuffguard, green|
|6408GD||Nozzle scuffguard, gold|
|6408R||Nozzle scuffguard, red|
|6408Y||Nozzle scuffguard, yellow|
|405219906||900 Series nozzle replacement mini-boot kit|
|405220901-EOR||900 Series nozzle replacement spout kit|
|405221901||600 nozzle hold-open clip kit includes 6238-2 hold-open clip, 239-L rear guard rivet, 6249 spring, 6130-4 lever assembly, 240-SS pal nut, 219 front guard rivet, 6358 handguard and 235-C lever cover|
- Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard color other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G3” in model number, as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, W for white or Y for yellow.
- Mini boot kits are replaceable only where newer style mini boots are already present. Newer style boots will have an “E” engraved inside the boot. All others require full spout replacement.
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|405201001 r7 HEALY 900 Series Nozzle Service Guide.pdf||1.67 MB|