Low Permeation Hoses
Low Permeation Hoses
HEALY™ brand ¾" low permeation coaxial vapor recovery hose is designed for use in refueling applications requiring reduced permeation rates of 10 g/m^2/day to improve air quality and emissions. This premium hose provides long-lasting service with multi-fuel compatibility.
- Premium abuse-resistant cover compound with enhanced ozone resistance for service longevity.
- Coaxial HEALY™ straight thread (swivel & non-swivel), metric M-34 thread (swivel & non-swivel) and balance-type swivel thread fitting options available.
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber with fluorothermoplastic barrier layer
- Cover: Synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: Single wire braid
- End fittings: Stainless steel
- Meets UL330 permeation limit of 10g/m^2/day.
- UL Listed (Swivel and Fixed).
- CARB certified.
Complete model numbers have a specific order and are created using the following guidelines:
End Fitting Options
- Fixed HEALY straight thread (F2)
- Swivel HEALY straight thread (S2)
- Fixed metric M-34 thread (F3)
- Swivel metric M-34 thread (S3)
- Swivel Balance-type thread (S4)
75X - A B - C D - LP
- 75X = ¾" Vapor Recovery Hose
- A = Hose Length Feet
- Use two-digit format
- B = Hose Length Inches
- 0 = None
- 5 = 6" (for curb length hoses only)
- 8 = 8" (for whip length hoses only)
- C & D = End Fitting Options
- F2 = Fixed HEALY straight thread
- S2 = Swivel HEALY straight thread
- F3 = Fixed metric M-34 thread
- S3 = Swivel metric M-34 thread
- S4 = Swivel Balance-type thread
- LP = Low Permeation
Curb hose example1: 75X-115-F3F2-LP = ¾" vapor recovery hose, 11 feet 6 inches length, one fixed metric M-34 thread fitting and one fixed HEALY straight thread fitting.
Whip hose example1: 75X-008-F3F2-LP = ¾" vapor recovery hose, 0 feet 8 inches length, one fixed metric M-34 thread fitting and one fixed HEALY straight thread fitting.
|6094||Hose end O-ring for S3/F3 fitting, large|
|516||Hose end O-ring for S4 fitting, large|
|HB-4||Vapor end quad ring (2 required per Adapter)|
|291||Vapor end O-ring, small (2 required per Adapter)|
|FFS-0914 Low Permeation Hose_One Pager_Vapor Recovery.pdf||0.73 MB|
|FFS-0889 Low Permeation Coaxial Vapor Recovery Hose Datasheet.pdf||3.64 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|405026001 r4 75 Series Coaxial Hose Model F2IS2I Installation Guide.pdf||1.29 MB|