Probe Install Kits
Probe Install Kits
Probe installation kits are used to install inventory and leak detection probes in underground storage tank applications using either 2" or 4" riser pipes.
EASY PROBE ACCESS
Probe install kits provide a tight seal to the tank to prevent water intrusion and meet regulatory requirements. A quick release cap enable easy access to the probe for inspection or maintenance.
|TSP-K2A||Leak detection probe install kit for 2" riser pipes|
|TSP-K2B||Leak detection probe install kit for 2" riser pipes with BSP threads|
|TSP-K4A||Leak detection probe install kit for 4" riser pipes|
|TSP-K4B||Leak detection probe install kit for 4" riser pipes with BSP threads|
Bottom Mount Kits
|TSP-C2A||Inventory probe Install kit for 2" risers|
|TSP-C2B||Inventory probe Install kit for 2" risers with BSP threads|
|TSP-C4A||Inventory probe install kit for 4" risers|
|TSP-C4B||Inventory probe install kit for 4" risers with BSP thread|
|TSP-K4AS||#3 16 stainless steel mag probe install kit for 4" riser pipes|
|TSP-K4ASL||#3 16 stainless steel install kit for probes larger than 149"|
|TSP-LPGK||LPG probe install kit, 149" maximum LL2 probe length|
- TSP-LPGK install kit is not needed when locally supplied tank isolation sleeve is utilized.
|600-0042||Belden™ #87761, runs up to 500'|
|600-0055||Belden™ #89182, runs 500' to 1,500'|
|600-0180||Quick disconnect probe cable|
- Cable is sold in 500' increments.
- Orders greater than 500' will ship in 1000' and 500' rolls.
- Contact tech support for more information on cable requirements.
|TSP-DB1||One direct burial splice connector kit|
|TSP-DB10||Pack of 10 direct burial splice connector kits|
|TSP-DBTOOL||Epoxy dispensing tool|
|TSP-KW30||22-14 AWG (blue) splice connectors, 30 pack|
|FMP-CON30||26-19 AWG (red) compact splice connectors, 30 pack|
|TSP-UVPK||Ultraviolet protection kit - protects probe electronics when installed in AST applications|
- Use the TSP-DB1 or TSP-DB10 for direct burial cable applications or when weatherproof junction boxes are not used.
- The DBTOOL is required to dispense the epoxy.
- Each direct burial splice connector kit includes a receptacle, three splice connectors and epoxy for the dispensing tool.
|FFS-0683 Probe Installation Kit Datasheet.pdf||1.34 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0220 (EN) Fuel Management Systems Catalogue.pdf||14.45 MB|