Save time and ensure accurate wire connections with splice connectors. Available in either 22-14 AWG or 26-19 AWG options, both splice connector models employ a specially designed wire insulation displacement contact to make a reliable electrical connection to each wire.
- No stripping or twisting of wires is required. Simply insert the wires and press down on the splice connector to create a secure electrical connection.
- Three ports accept two or three conductors for splicing.
- Includes a factory-installed sealant to protect against corrosion and seal out moisture.
- Self-stripping, flame retardant, and moisture resistant.
- All Franklin Fueling Systems probes and sensors come standard with 22-14 AWG (blue) splice connectors, with additional 30 packs also available to order.
- Compact 26 -19 AWG (red) splice connectors can be separately ordered for applications requiring a tighter splicing bundle.
- 22-14 AWG (blue) splice connector
- 26 -19 AWG (red) compact splice connector
- Both splice connectors are compatible with all Franklin Fueling Systems’ probes and sensors
- UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant
|TSP-KW30||22-14 AWG (blue) splice connectors, 30 pack|
|FMP-CON30||26-19 AWG (red) compact splice connectors, 30 pack|
|FFS-0401 Temperature Sensor Datasheet.pdf||1.59 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|