The DIS installs in the interstitial space of steel and fiberglass double wall tanks and sumps and detects the presence of various liquids in tanks as well as sumps and other locations.
Discriminating Interstitial Sensor
- Uses light beam traveling through probe to determine
if sensor is wet.
- Microprocessor inside sensor interprets readings and
communicates data to the EVO™ Series ATG.
- Fail-safe digital communications with built-in alarm if
- Alarms indicate petroleum present, water present, and
- Each DIS comes with 25' (7.6 m) of oil-resistant cable. For fiberglass tanks, the DIS is pulled into the interstitial space using a “fish” string or wire. For steel interstitial tanks, the DIS is lowered directly to the bottom of the interstitial space through a 2" NPT fitting provided for that purpose on the tank. Optional installation kits are available which include a riser cap and other parts required to complete installation.
No matter what the monitoring application is, Franklin Fueling Systems offers a sensor solution tailored to the specific requirements of each application.
Let us help you choose the right sensor for your application.SENSOR SELECTION GUIDE
- For dry tank interstitial monitoring.
- UL listed.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx approved.
|Discriminating interstitial sensor (EVO™ 200, EVO™ 400, EVO™ 600 and EVO™ 6000)
|Discriminating interstitial sensor (EVO™ 550, EVO™ 5000 EVO™ 600 and EVO™ 6000)
|Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 2" riser pipes
|Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 4" riser pipes
Note: The FMP-DIS wires to the 3 wire sensor module and the FMP-DIS-U wires to the probe module.
|FFS-0635 Sensors Datasheet.pdf
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf
|000-2086 r3 FMP-DIS, FMP-DIS-U, FMP-EIS, FMP-EIS-U Installation Guide.pdf
|TB0420-03 Field Wiring Cable Selection Guide.pdf