Utilizing electro-optic technology, and made of chemically-resistant polysulfone plastic, the EIS may be installed in sumps, double wall tanks, or other locations where the presence of liquid indicates a leak has occurred.
Electro-Optic Interstitial Sensor
- Highly accurate electro-optic technology and closed
output circuit ensures that leaks are detected.
- Chemical-resistant materials.
- Can be installed in fiberglass or steel double wall tanks.
- Utilizes light-emitting diodes and prisms to indicate if a
leak has occurred.
- Each EIS comes with 25' (7.6 m) of oil-resistant cable. For fiberglass tanks, the EIS is pulled into the interstitial space using a “fish” string or wire. For steel interstitial tanks, the EIS is lowered directly to the bottom of the interstitial space through a 2" NPT fitting provided for that purpose on the tank. Optional installation kits are available which include a riser cap and other parts required to complete installation.
No matter what the monitoring application is, Franklin Fueling Systems offers a sensor solution tailored to the specific requirements of each application.
Let us help you choose the right sensor for your application.SENSOR SELECTION GUIDE
- For dry tank interstitial monitoring.
- UL listed.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx approved.
|FMP-EIS||Electro-optic interstitial sensor (EVO™ 550, EVO™ 5000, EVO™ 600 & EVO™ 6000)|
|FMP-EIS-U||Electro-optic interstitial sensor (EVO™ 200, EVO™ 400, EVO™ 600 and EVO™ 6000)|
|TSP-KI2||Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 2" riser pipes|
Note: The FMP-EIS wires to the 3 wire sensor module and the FMP-EIS-U wires to the probe module.
|FFS-0635 Sensors Datasheet.pdf||5.3 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0220 (EN) Fuel Management Systems Catalogue.pdf||14.45 MB|
|000-2086 r3 FMP-DIS, FMP-DIS-U, FMP-EIS, FMP-EIS-U Installation Guide.pdf||1.41 MB|
|TB0420-03 Field Wiring Cable Selection Guide.pdf||0.54 MB|