Anti Syphon Valves
Anti Syphon Valves
EBW™ brand anti syphon valves are recommended for all aboveground storage applications to prevent fuel from exiting the storage tank in the event of a broken line or leak. The anti syphon valve will shut off product flow when lines are broken, preventing fuel spillage and fire hazards. Each valve has an adjusting mechanism accommodating various liquid head pressure settings. Each valve also includes a pressure relief valve to eliminate thermal expansion of fluid in the lines. The adjusting mechanism is lockable after the preferred setting is made. Valves are set to maximum head pressure when shipped from the factory.
- Built-in thermal expansion pressure relief valve.
- ¾" and 1" models are ideal for fuel oil and generator applications.
- Install in vertical position only.
- Can be used in pressure systems.
- NFPA 30 fire rating.
- Body material: Ductile iron-zinc plated or E-coated
- Spring material: Zinc plated steel
- Adjustment screw: Stainless steel
- Disc: Fluorocarbon seal
- ULc listed.
|60530011||¾" NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 12' head pressure|
|60630011||1" NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 12' head pressure|
|63630011||2" NPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|63630012||2" NPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|61630013||1½" NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 5' head pressure|
|63630031||2" BSPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|63630032||2" BSPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|61630031||1½" BSPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure|
|61630032||1½" BSPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure|
|61630011||1½" NPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure|
|61630012||1½" NPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure|
- Alcohol, gas, biofuel compatible (E-85, gasoline and biodiesel) models come with E-coated body for full compatibility.
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|F-1674 Anti-Syphon Valve Installation Guide.pdf||0.96 MB|