Anti Syphon Valves
Anti Syphon Valves
EBW™ Anti Syphon Valves are recommended for all aboveground storage applications to prevent fuel from exiting the storage tank in the event of a broken line or leak. The Anti Syphon Valve will shut-off product flow when lines are broken, preventing fuel spillage and fire hazards.
- Each valve has an adjusting mechanism accommodating various liquid head pressure settings.
- Adjusting mechanism is lockable after the preferred setting is made.
- Valves are set to maximum head pressure when shipped from the factory.
- Includes built-in pressure relief valve to eliminate thermal expansion of fluid in the lines.
- Hydrostatic pressure adjusting mechanism with durable weather cap.
- ¾" and 1" models are ideal for fuel oil and generator applications. Install in vertical position only.
- Can be used in pressure systems.
- Body material: Ductile iron-zinc plated or E-coated
- Spring material: Zinc plated steel
- Adjustment screw: Stainless steel
- Disc: Fluorocarbon seal
- ULc listed.
- NFPA 30 fire rating.
|60530001||¾" NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 12' head pressure|
|60630001||1" NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 12' head pressure|
|63630011||2" NPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|63630012||2" NPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|61630003||1½"NPT anti syphon valve, 0' to 5' head pressure|
|63630031||2" BSPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|63630032||2" BSPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure, AGB compatible|
|61630001||1½" NPT anti syphon valve, 5' to 12' head pressure|
|61630002||1½" NPT anti syphon valve, 12' to 25' head pressure|
- Alcohol, gas, biofuel compatible (E-85, gasoline and biodiesel) models come with E-coated body for full compatibility.
|FFS-0267 Anti Syphon Valves Datasheet.pdf||0.82 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|
|F-1674 Anti-Syphon Valve Installation Guide.pdf||0.96 MB|