FLEX-ING™ brand 1½" diesel exhaust fluid shear valves shut off the flow of DEF/AdBlue® in the event of a vehicle collision with a dispenser preventing an excessive and uncontrolled release into the environment. The optional e-coated mounting bracket allows installation both in containment sumps beneath the dispenser as well as direct mounting to the concrete forecourt.
- Integrated wrench flats for easy installation.
- Mounting bracket kit allows for in-sump containment or flush mounting.
- Available with either 1½" NPT or BSPT inlet (bottom) and 1" NPT or BSPT outlet (top) options.
- Body: Stainless steel
- Mounting bracket: E-coated steel
- Height: 3¾" (95.25 mm)
- Break force: Under 650 pound-feet (884 N-m)
- Break force within parameters established by UL842 for product shear valves.
- Must be installed with locally supplied 1" rigid pipe threaded into outlet.
|663100001||DEF shear valve, 1½" NPT inlet, 1" outlet|
|663100021||DEF shear valve, 1½" BSPT inlet, 1" outlet|
|66320000||Mounting bracket for DEF shear valve including U-bolt, nuts and bracket guides|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|
|407296001 r2 DEF Shear Pipe.pdf||1.14 MB|