PHIL-TITE™ multiport manways provide watertight access to spill containers for the filling of underground storage tanks. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations, the PHIL-TITE™ multiport manway design allows sump shield removal for regular maintenance or inspection without having to unthread and remove the spill containers. This is a key feature for markets that require costly permitting, site closure, and testing if the vapor space is broken by removing spill containers.
- Each manway includes a manway cover with cam locks, 18” flared fiberglass skirt, stainless steel spill container sleeve(s) with powder coated manway and spill container cover(s), and 5-gallon fill and/or vapor spill containers.
- Available in 36” and 42” access opening diameters.
- Fill spill containers feature a drain valve to facilitate easy return of spilled fuel back into the tank.
- Spill container access openings are 16” on center to align with standard tank bung openings.
- D-profile O-ring seals the manhole cover and prevents groundwater intrusion.
- 18” corrosion-resistant fiberglass skirt.
- Cover includes cam locks with stainless steel hardware to eliminate lost bolts and corroded threads as well as prevent water entry from improper re-installation after maintenance.
- Available with optional plow ring for areas where snowfall is present.
- Optional watertight sump shield also available.
- EVR Phase I Certification, Executive Order VR-101.
- Powder coated manway
- Cam locks
- Spill container sleeves
- Vapor spill container
- Fill spill container
- Fiberglass skirt
- Spill container lids
- Drain valve
- Access opening
Multiport Manway Configurations
- One Spill Container Configuration
- One spill container
- One 13" access opening
- Two Spill Container Configuration
- Two spill containers
- One 8” access opening
- Four Spill Container Configuration
- Four spill containers
- One 6” access opening
Multiport Manway Dimensions
|Spill Collection Separation||Cover Diameter||Clear Opening||Manway Skirt from Finished Grade Height|
|36” Multiport Manway||16”||38”||36”||18”|
|42” Multiport Manway||16”||45”||42”||18”|
36” PHILTITE™ Multiport Manways
|602132909||Replacement cover assembly for M36-1C-1-0-NPR|
|602132919||Replacement cover assembly for M36-1C-1-0-SPR|
|602132914||Replacement cover assembly for M36-2C-0-1-NPR|
|602132920||Replacement cover assembly for M36-2C-0-1-SPR|
42” PHIL-TITE™ Multiport Manways
|602133909||Replacement cover assembly for M42-2C-0-1-NPR|
|602133905||Replacement cover assembly for M42-1C-1-0-NPR|
|602133910||Replacement cover assembly for M42-4C-0-1-NPR|
PHIL-TITE™ Multiport Manway Installation Tools & Accessories
PHIL-TITE™ spill container tool kit includes T-handle (T-7001), spill container tool (T-7002-A), and swivel adapter tool (T-7102)
- Each PHIL-TITE™ spill container requires a riser adapter for installation.
Watertight Sump Shield Installation Tools & Accessories
|FIBERGLASS-KIT||Fiberglass seam kit for one seam - includes: matte, resin, putty, catalyst, ½" x 3" roller, 2" brush, quart cups (qty 3), stir sticks (qty 2), squeegee, glove - size large (qty 2 pairs)|
|FFS-0640 Phil-Tite Multiport Manways Datasheet.pdf||2.5 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|