Drop tubes ensure fuel is efficiently delivered at a faster rate and allow for submerged filling, generating less vapors and evaporation.
- Available in 2”, 3” and 4” diameters and 10’, 12’ and 15’ lengths.
- Drop tubes fit directly into the underground tank riser pipe in dual point vapor recovery and conventional non-vapor recovery fill systems.
- Drop tubes are furnished with a straight cut bottom, which can be cut to length on the job site.
- CARB EVR Phase 1 Certified (VR-101) models available.
- Biofuel compatible (E85 and Biodiesel) models available.
- For use with outside clamping drop elbows on adapter only. Do not use with inside expanding drop elbows.
Drop Tubes UL
Drop Tubes EN
4" drop tube, 10' long, 0.062 in thickness, CARB EVR Phase 1 Certification VR-101
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|