EBW® 8", 10", and 14" monitoring wells are equipped with strong cast iron, bolt-down lids to provide limited access to entering the manway. A watertight seal prevents contamination and a heavy-duty cast iron rim protects the manway from forecourt traffic. The lid features a distinctive triangle and the words "Do Not Fill - Test Well" which are both cast into the cover to meet API specifications.
- 8" manway height / weight: 13" (330 mm) / 18 Lbs (8 Kg)
- 10" manway height / weight: 12" (305 mm) / 25 Lbs (11 Kg)
- 14" manway height / weight: 12" (330 mm) / 41 Lbs (19 Kg)
EBW® Monitoring Wells Packages
The EBW™ brand offering of monitoring well equipment includes all of the necessary hardware components necessary to operate and properly maintain a monitoring well. When combined with the INCON™ brand TS-MWS monitoring well brite sensor, you have the ability to accurately detect the presence of hydrocarbon floating on groundwater. This can be programed to trigger a number of alarm actions, allowing you to react immediately.
- 8", 10", and 14 " manyway options.
- 2", 4" and 6" cap plug options.
- 2", 4" and 6" screen pipe options.
- 2" and 4" screen pipe filter wrap options.
- Monitoring well discriminating liquid sensor.
|80840001||8" cast iron monitoring well|
|81030201||10" cast iron monitoring well|
|81430201||14" cast iron monitoring well|
|71520201||Spare lift handle assembly, below grade containers|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|