PetroTite PE Fusion
PetroTite PE Fusion
With the PetroTite Standard and Optimum fusion chambers the riser section electrofuses to the base, removing the need for multiple bolt holes and foam gaskets in this area, therefore dramatically reducing the number of potential leak paths.
With its simplified assembly, this electrofusion system also reduces the installation time. Welding of the chamber can be performed using UPP electrofusion equipment in approximately six minutes.
Once welded and cooled the base and riser of the LA models become one homogeneous unit, with no mechanical joints and no leak points. The chamber can then be vacuum tested to ensure that it is 100% leak-tight.
The LA Chamber is available in Deep or Shallow risers.
- With the PetroTite Standard and Optimum fusion chambers the riser electrofuses to the chamber base - no bolts, no leaks. Quick installation with no bolt holes.
- Vacuum testable. Specific testing at critical points ensures a leak-proof installation.
- Tank access remains dry and protected even in high water table areas.
- Compatible with all UPP electrofusion entry seals. Fully welded UPP system, eliminating mechanical joints and leaks.
- The two-piece design enables easy access during installation while the compact design allows for economy in shipping.
|LA-002-001||PE Chamber Deep Burial Set 1.1 x 1.1 m|
|LA-002-002||PE Chamber Shallow Burial Set 1.1 x 1.1 m|
- Toggles OCH-1400-T included.
- Please note a welding harness tool OCH-1400-H is required to install this product and must be ordered separately. This can be found under Associated Items on the menu.
LA Chamber - Parts
|LA-004-001||PE Chambers base|
|LA-005-001||PE Chambers Riser for Deep Burial|
|LA-006-002||PE Chambers Riser for Shallow Burial|
|LA-007-001||Waterproof PE Chambers cover|
- May require lead time. Consult factory for availability.
|LA-007-003||Lid Seal for LA Chambers|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|