APT’s TS-2430, TS-3630 and TS-4230 tank sumps are ideally suited for low cost retro fits and shallow burial applications. The TS-2430 is ideal for line branching points and for containing piping splices. The 36" or 42" bases provide ample space for submersibles and fittings. The bolt-on gasket-lid combination fits economically under a 30" manway.
- TS-2430 utilizes an 18" bolt-down watertight lid.
- TS-3630 and TS-4230 utilize a 23½" bolt-down watertight lid.
- High density polyethylene construction is durable and chemical-resistant.
- All TS-Series sumps allow fittings to be installed with ease, while tapered design allows for installation under an economical 30" manway.
- Bolt-down cover can be easily removed for routine inspections.
- One-piece design enhances water resistance.
|TS-2430||Transition sump, shallow burial, 24" base, fits under a 30" manway|
|TS-3630||Tank sump, shallow burial, 36" base, fits under a 30" manway|
|TS-4230||Tank sump, medium burial, 42" base, fits under a 30" manway|
|TS-KIT||TS-3630/4230 retro fit kit, replacement lid assembly for screw-on polyethylene lids|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|